What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predict starting QB for CSU

Who starts at QB against CSU

• Webb

Votes: 16 12.3%
  • Hirschman

Votes: 20 15.4%
  • Wood

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Dillon

Votes: 72 55.4%
  • Schrock

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Sefo

Votes: 11 8.5%

• Total voters
Only on Allbuffs will a guy be considered a close 2nd when he is not practicing and has a swollen thumb. Ground breaking Physics on Allbuffs.com. You are also right he will have alot of time to work on his 40 time.

You do realize the thread title and whole purpose of this thread is to predict the starting QB for the CSU game? We're not debating the current spring depth chart... where Webb would be 1 or 2 regardless of injury

I have this awful premonition that it's going to be Webb. I really, really hope I'm wrong.

I am getting the impression that Dillon is third with Webb 1a and Hirsch 1b. I just hope during fall camp that someone just outright wins the damn thing.

David Fales will transfer after graduation in early May. Please.

This thought had crossed my mind, but I'd hoped that the guys in-house would look good enough in Spring for this not to be necessary. Based on how things have gone so far though...

At this point I'm guessing it's an unnamed QB as we add 3 more to the roster...

Just a little frustrated right now...
:pissed4:

Coach Mac in his press conference on signing day said, Sefo will be in competition for the starting job. Maybe Coach Mac knew that in a rebuilding process, all cards are in play. Rumors from the last two weeks of practice is getting louder. I'm going with Sefo, he turned around his HS Varsity program from a 30-30 school record of 6yrs to a 34-5 in 3yrs (44-5 overall in 4yrs).

Back