What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predict the OOC record

TriCityBuff

I know two of the games have already gone by but what will our OOC be before our conf. opener versus the Sooners?

I say 3-1 although I would be happy with 2-2. The three game home stand is going to be really nice.

I'll predict 3-1 which, of course, means beating FSU. I was at the ASU game and we could have easily had 28 points at the half if our receivers would have caught the passes. Hopefully that'll be rectified by this weekend.:thumbsup:

stars= number of posts
green/gray/red boxes= reputation green is good red is bad, you have no rep.

stars= number of posts
green/gray/red boxes= reputation green is good red is bad, you have no rep.

:yeahthat: You have the ability and obligation to give positive rep to anyone who makes a point you agree with, posts a cool CU pic (or hot female chick - no nudes allowed) or when you read a SuperiorBuff post.:smile2:

Neg rep anyone who praises :rip:cornholio:rip: or unjustly rips CU.

Thanks. How does my reputation improve?
How many posts until I get another star?
Sorry for all the lame questions.

People improve your rep and you give rep by clicking on the scales of justice and approving or disapproving with a post. Rep is hard to earn and should be given out only for extremely good or bad things, not just cause someone hurt your feeling.

No Idea on the posts per star.

People improve your rep and you give rep by clicking on the scales of justice and approving or disapproving with a post. Rep is hard to earn and should be given out only for extremely good or bad things, not just cause someone hurt your feeling.

No Idea on the posts per star.

Thanks for all the info guys.

Thanks. Its an alright place. I'm from Pocatello, Idaho originally but moved up here after I got married.

tri-city in washington is the pasco area I believe and forgive me two other cities, of which my brother moved to. he wants me to come up there and chukar hunt this fall.....

welcome rep from the boards resident Sooner...:thumbsup:

Back