What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predictions for RMS

I just heard CJ and Kreckman on the radio. Kreckman was talking about how awesome it was that, at the RMS lunch hosted by the downtown sports commission, CJ basically said that the game sucks downtown and needs to be moved back to campus, and should be a two for one for Colorado. Go CJ!

Last edited:
It's good to see stuff like this...we don't need any tear gas hurled towards the students. And it's ok to cheer for them when they are not playing CU.

I would rather root for CSU than the Fighting Noids of Lincoln.

Any day but Football Eve I'm with you.

Kreckman is a turd. CJ and KLatt was a pretty good program. Why they saddled CJ with that anchor I'll never know....

I also heard CJ on the radio today. I loved when he confronted CSU AD Grammmyham about the location of the game. Grams response was that CSU would consider changing its mind after the contract obligation.

Back