What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predictions for RMS

We only lost Gdowski and Madsen.

We return Brandon Haynes, Richburg, Caprioglio (out all last year but a 3year starter), Hathaway, Sambrailo, and Gragert. All have atleast 10 starts a piece, with Richburg, Gragert, Caprioglio having 25+

Must be good. See 30+ scrimmage sacks

I predict there will be more lambskins trolling AB and providing their inane predictions before the RMS. I further predict that after CU wins, again, that we won't see these trollers for another 10 months.

If lambs 20+ returning starters are so good, why did coach sparkles go and find every fat kid on campus and invite them to join the team? Your new coach was on campus for 5 minutes and realized that his 20+ returning starters sucked.

Your o-line sucks balls and the best thing your coach has said about the team is they are good a stretching. Your best players have been kicked off the team for crimes even SEC coach could not tolerate.

God I hate lamb fan. Go eat a big bag of dicks you a-hole. Come back in September the week before the game and tell us how great things are, and be sure to explain why your craphole school only sold 8k in tickets, but expect a huge walk-up crowd. Every year it is the same crap with all 11 lamb fans.

This game will prove who the best football team in the state of Colorado is.

Air Force.

Another off season, another bleating sheep about how "this is the year".

Granted, when CSU was at the very pinnacle of it's success (which amounted to cracking the top 25, and never being the BCS breaker they longed to be) there were some competitive games. That period was 1998-2002.

After that, and for the several decades before that, CU has pretty much owned the series, losing in '06, the first year we brought on idiot boy to coach. I think, even with idiot boy running the team into the ground, he still beat csu 3 out of five tries.

Last year, with a new system, a QB who had been screwed over harder than Paris Hilton, and a team needing a severe rework on the attitude front, lined up and beat Coach Fair's 4th edition team basically by taking the ball at the end and running it right down the goats' collective throats.

All the returning starters are part of a team that got ritually beaten, week in and week out in the Mtn. Weenie Div., so returning starters isn't exactly a real confidence builder if you ask me.

CU has some holes, no doubt, and they are a long way from where they should be. But, they were beginning to look the part of a BCS team at the end of the year. The win over the Utes showed some moxie. That is a pretty good comparison since the Utes pretty much owned the goats over the last few years.

The RMS has been the race of the cripples for the past several years, but I don't know how anybody could think the Goats are a favorite, much less a double digit one.

Goat fans are kind of like Cub fans, delusion sets in during the offseason, every year they believe this is the year, all evidence to the contrary.

My Prediction? CSU will lose it's suprbowl and their season will be over, again, before the leaves turn.....

Last edited:
:lol:....the logic of this sheep herder is hilarious....95% of your starters from a team that has lost to everybody over the past few years, despite having a joke of a schedule = GREAT SUCCESS!!!!

Goat fans are kind of like Cub fans, every year they believe this is the year, all evidence to the contrary.

I disagree with this statement.

Cubs fan: "We're going to win it all this year."
Me: "Really?"
Cubs fan: "No."

Lambs fan: "We is going too kick you're asses this year."
Lambs fan: "Will you just pay for you're pizza already?"

I disagree with this statement.

Cubs fan: "We're going to win it all this year."
Cubs fan: "No."

Lambs fan: "We is going too kick you're asses this year."
Lambs fan: "Will you just pay for you're pizza already?"

Ha true. I really did see a "CSU Engineering Alum" delivering pizza before. Fail

I'm so confused. returning 20+ starters? Why do you keep saying that when 3-5 (including your most talented) are suspended for the game?

Anyways, this is a stupid thread. The dude comes on here to "discuss" and then says, ad nauseum, the conclusory statement that "he can't see how the buffs win" even after his primary argument is returning starters, which is repeatedly shown to not be the #s he says they are. How the **** are we supposed to treat you when you say you come in good faith and then refuse to concede the most basic point after direct, incontrovertible evidence arises?

Dude, stating something as a fact doesn't make it a fact. Hell, ****ing Tini and BCS are schooling you (nevermind, BCS's post was a stupid flame). Do you realize how ****ing sad that is?

Yeah we do. The only player we lost this year was Raymond Carter (backup). 95% of our team returning.

Saying that you'll win because 95% of your 3-9 team from last year is returning is like saying that even though you made fries at McDonalds last year, you should become the CEO the next year. No sir, I don't like it.

Just did a quick look at CSU's roster and in my limited knowledge of CSU it looks like they lost 2 OL, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 DT, 1 LB, 1 K, 1 WR starter. To be fair, not much. But way more than 95% (not counting Orakpo/Capi)

if this ****er's posts weren't spelled & punctuated (mostly) properly, I'd swear it was a sock of bigbang2. The "logic" is nearly identical.

Just did a quick look at CSU's roster and in my limited knowledge of CSU it looks like they lost 2 OL, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 DT, 1 LB, 1 K, 1 WR starter. To be fair, not much. But way more than 95% (not counting Orakpo/Capi)

So that comes out to 10 out of 24(including kicker and punter) gone or 58% of their starters coming back.

I know more people have probably started at one time or another but we have those types of players too.

Why can't ram fans remember that drive that ended the game last year? It lasted like 10 minutes. I can't remember it well because I dozed off, but I'm pretty sure it happened.

Connor Wood could not throw a pass in the second half and Bienemy could call the same running play over and over again and it would be the same result--the understaffed CSU defense would be unable to stop CU's running game. Really, CU didn't have a very good running game last year and will probably only be fair this year, but it will be good enough to move the ball and score TDs against CSU.

if this ****er's posts weren't spelled & punctuated (mostly) properly, I'd swear it was a sock of bigbang2. The "logic" is nearly identical.

In fairness, you have to ask yourself what you would hang your hat on if you were a CSU fan.

Swallow the Kool-Aid that's been served by the FoCo media about how they've recruited well? Check.

Swallow the Kool-Aid that's been served by the AD about McElwain being a key driver of Bama's success? Check.

Swallow the Kool-Aid that's been served by other fans about how a collection of seniors that has won 9 games in 3 years is ready to break through? Check.

Swallow the Kool-Aid that's been served by everyone around the program that the 4* QB once touted as a future Heisman candidate who left for NC State is much worse than the 2* QB replacing him who went 0-4 with 2 TDs/ 6 INTs last year? Check.

Really, what's your other option? Acknowledge that there's a huge talent problem at CSU, a major issue with the culture in the program, a group of players that's gotten used to losing, a head coach that already sounds frustrated by what he walked into, an OL that couldn't protect their QB in scrimmages against "big guy walk ons from the student body" making up most of the DT 2-deep? If you go there, then you're seriously ****ed as a fan because it looks like 2013 will be much worse with the upcoming graduations while CU will return pretty much everything next year.

OMFGasm isn't a bad guy it seems from his previous posts. But he is chugging the koolaid harder than DBT or myself did a few years ago. (I still don't know why DBT received so much more crap than I did.) I've learned. I can see us losing to CSU but I don't see it being a given especially using OMFgasm's arguments.

No flaming please.

Well, this is the first year I think we(CSU) can honestly win. I know we've gone 3-9 3 straight years and just lost our two best players (Capi and Orakpo). But moving to the 3-4 will help with that loss as we can move some DE's to cover for Orakpo and some DT to DE to cover for Capi. The 3-4 definitely fits our players better.

We essentially have 90% of our players returning with nearly 20 starters returning as well. The loss of Pete Thomas is a plus as well and we have 3-5 players who were out all year returning this year. McElwain is obviously a great game planner and I think that makes the difference

I think CSU wins because from what I can tell its a massive rebuilding year for CU. New QB and 3 returning starters on offense and an abysmal DL. You guys are probably going to have to start 5+ true freshmen against us and I doubt they play well in their first game of their college career. The loss of Richardson really hurts CU's chances.

The wildcard is Connor Wood, but also its his first game ever. I don't think CU can win with a new QB, no weapons on offense and probably going to have to start 4+true freshmen on defense.

My prediction:
23-10 CSU
I see you're using 4/20 to get seriously baked. Good job.

This thread sucks.

The complete lack of talent at CSU will get them boatraced in the most unwatchable game in RMS history.

We only lost Gdowski and Madsen.

We return Brandon Haynes, Richburg, Caprioglio (out all last year but a 3year starter), Hathaway, Sambrailo, and Gragert. All have atleast 10 starts a piece, with Richburg, Gragert, Caprioglio having 25+
joe caprioglio is a bitch... i knew his sister...she is a hell of a swimmer.... she was hot... would smash

CSU has how many players who would make the 2 deep at CU, even as thin as we are at this point in the process. Two of the few who might have been considered at that level are suspended and if anything resembling justice happens won't be coming back.

The only thing that CSU has in their favor is that this game is their reason for being. For most CSU fans (and I did grad school there and work with a bunch of their alums) this game is the season. Win and regardless of what else happens it is a successful season, keep it close and they can spend the year living off their excuses. Lose big and you don't hear a thing from them until it gets close to the next years game. Either way most of them don't bother with the rest of the schedule (and their attendance figures show it.)

Because of this their players and staff know this they put full and complete effort into the CU game. No matter who else they play or when the CU game is their focus throughout the season and year. Look at their performances in the game following CU over the years, they have lost to bad teams and almost lost to FCS teams.

Their is a relatively easy solution to all this though. Embree and the staff need to get the message to the players. Pound CSU into the turf for a few years, roll them by 40+ and don't let up. Make it a laugher, no excuses, no what if's, no maybe next years. Do this for a few years and the CSU fans will lose interest, the contract will be allowed to go away, and both schools can go on to better things.

I will say this - the Lambs usually show up an win this game every 3 or 4 years..... which means we're about due.

[video=youtube;y8Kyi0WNg40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40[/video]

This thread is making me concerned about all of the times I agreed with Slider in the past. Am I delusional too?

CSU offensive line will not be able to deal with Webb, Rippy, and Chidera. Our offense may struggle but their QB will never be able to truly handle a snap.

Much tighter game than I would like but CU will win this one. We may be down but the overall caliber of talent is still higher for the time being. We will see what McElwhine is able to do in a couple of years if he is still there.

CSU-lack of talent and a new coach. Sounds like our season last year and we beat them.

This year, we will be young, but more talented and faster.

I think the game will be really close, and then the game will begin.

you know the thing that amuses me the most about the sheep fan base? sure, they are delusional, but lots of fans are delusional. the thing that stands out to me is how, nearly universally, every single one of their fans who cares enough to post on another team's board is breathtakingly stupid. they don't understand football. they can't put together a cogent argument or write a persuasive post to save their lives.

how is that possible? do they self-select down to this? i can't believe that all sheep fans are this ****ing stupid. but, nearly all we come in contact with are exactly this.****ing.stupid.

someone ought to do a research project on this-- i bet that you could get a decent dissertation out of this sociological oddity.

oh, and sheep-boy, please do us the courtesy of returning after the game is over. if you follow typical sheep behavior patterns, we'll see a flurry of posts leading up to the game, proclaiming your greatness. and, then, when CU wins (which, as history demonstrates, is the overwhelmingly likely outcome), you'll disappear. so, come back, even if you lose--- think of it as helping us out with a science experiment.

you know the thing that amuses me the most about the sheep fan base? sure, they are delusional, but lots of fans are delusional. the thing that stands out to me is how, nearly universally, every single one of their fans who cares enough to post on another team's board is breathtakingly stupid. they don't understand football. they can't put together a cogent argument or write a persuasive post to save their lives.

how is that possible? do they self-select down to this? i can't believe that all sheep fans are this ****ing stupid. but, nearly all we come in contact with are exactly this.****ing.stupid.

someone ought to do a research project on this-- i bet that you could get a decent dissertation out of this sociological oddity.

oh, and sheep-boy, please do us the courtesy of returning after the game is over. if you follow typical sheep behavior patterns, we'll see a flurry of posts leading up to the game, proclaiming your greatness. and, then, when CU wins (which, as history demonstrates, is the overwhelmingly likely outcome), you'll disappear. so, come back, even if you lose--- think of it as helping us out with a science experiment.

Someone once drove by allbuffs and accused us of being a dozen 35 year-olds in a big circle jerk. We call out sunshine pumpers here all the time so I don't get that.

Ramnation on the other hand is like a huge orgy. Especially if the topic is anything CU related.

Back