What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predictions: Pac-12 Week 10

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Ted Miller

Went 5-1 last week -- Cal! Man!*What. Is. UP?*-- and the season record is now 48-16.

And, yes, the Washington-Arizona prediction looks a lot like the final score.

Friday

USC 44, Colorado 24: If Colorado, indeed, gets RB Rodney Stewart and WR Paul Richardson back, the Buffaloes will pose a far stiffer challenge than their 1-8 record suggests. Don't be surprised if USC is a little flat after all the emotions of last weekend against Stanford. Trojans had better not be too flat.

Saturday

Washington 41, Oregon 38: Got to pick an upset every once in a while, right? At some point, Washington is going to beat Oregon again. Maybe it's this weekend, which would mess up the Pac-12's big show at Stanford on Nov. 12.

Stanford 44, Oregon State 20: Not unlike USC, it wouldn't be surprising if the Cardinal start slowly and allow the Beavers to hang around. But having a leader like Andrew Luck likely prevents a slow start from enduring too long.

California 28, Washington State 24: I'd really prefer to not pick games involving California, but my bosses said I had to (insert whine). If this game were in Pullman, I'd pick the Cougars, but the Bears play better at "home," even if that's AT&T Park.

Arizona 33, Utah 24: Nick Foles and the Wildcats playing at home is the difference here. The Utes have a good defense but won't be able to keep up on offense.

Arizona State 38, UCLA 28: The Bruins are going to fight hard -- they understand that this game could transform their season -- but the Sun Devils should assert themselves early in the fourth quarter.

Originally posted by ESPN.com - Pac-10 Blog
Click here to view the article.

Back