What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pregame Thread: CU v Oregon State, 1pm MT kickoff, P12N

I'm glad this one is during the day because both Wazzu and Utah feel like prime candidates for late night ESPN/ESPN2 broadcasts.
CU probably didn't want the homecoming game to be at night either. Not really mad about Pac-12 Network because, well, it's Oregon State.
Maybe the temperature will be between 50 and 80 for once.

Interesting. I could swear I saw something that said it was an 11:00 AM kickoff.

No matter. This is much better.

I'm glad this one is during the day because both Wazzu and Utah feel like prime candidates for late night ESPN/ESPN2 broadcasts.
CU probably didn't want the homecoming game to be at night either. Not really mad about Pac-12 Network because, well, it's Oregon State.
Maybe the temperature will be between 50 and 80 for once.

The usc game not only ruined my sunday because of the result; it also ruined me because of the ending at around 0200 here on the East Coast (well past my old foagie bed time).

I’m flying in on Thursday. Going to enjoy a day in the mountains then spend all day Saturday buzzed to drunk. There an AllBuffs tailgate somewhere?

anyone know if Miller-Slaughter went out on Saturday with something serious or just banged up? we can get by against OSU but need him and Abrams able to go after this

Just need to get back on track after a tough two weeks. I'm more concerned about the UA game next week on a Friday night.

anyone know if Miller-Slaughter went out on Saturday with something serious or just banged up? we can get by against OSU but need him and Abrams able to go after this

He came back from the locker room with what looked like a cast on his hand/wrist, but still in uniform. Seemed like he was in decent spirits.

I think we are in trouble against WSU. Yikes, yikes, yikes! This defense needs to put guys on an island to succeed, and the remaining CBs have struggled big time.

I think we are in trouble against WSU. Yikes, yikes, yikes! This defense needs to put guys on an island to succeed, and the remaining CBs have struggled big time.

Just put a cast on that sucker and bat some balls away.

I was right behind the bench Saturday and saw Miller head to the locker room holding his right arm very awkwardly. Also, Winfree was heavily taped, but still in obvious pain - he looked frustrated, but was handling it well.

And Stenstrom isn't build like a college freshman. At all.

Great googly moogly, I hope Dmitri sits so we can try to keep his redshirt.

This is a get right game, and its going to look a lot like the beatdown we put on them 2 years ago. Oregon State is the worst team we're playing outside of New Hampshire. Questions at the skill spots here-How many games has Stanley gotten into? IIRC, his first game was this last one. This is a great opportunity to get a look at some of the kids we saw at the WR position-him, Daniel Arias, etc.............which leads me into my next point-If Shenault and J-Mac are not 100%, sit them both again.

Sure hope this isn't the beginning of the downward spiral we have all been anticipating.
Please tell me the osu QB is not an ex pizza delivery guy.

Injury list is long. I count at least 11 from 2-deep.

Defense: Franke, Callier, Arbrams, Miller.

Special Teams: Stefanou, Kinney

Offense: JMac, Shenault, Winfree, Poplawski, Moretti.

Who else? At least 3 of those are season ending. Would be nice to get some / most of the others back this weekend. Hard to get Ws when 25 percent of your 2 - deep isn’t playing.

Sure hope this isn't the beginning of the downward spiral we have all been anticipating.
Please tell me the osu QB is not an ex pizza delivery guy.
With CU you should assume the worst and hope the administration doesn't **** things up worse.

Back