What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pregame Thread - CU vs CSU at Mile High

giphy.gif

a big hello goes out to lamenation ... I know you are reading this. Don't be a pussy and just lurk. Have some balls and post using your lamenation username.

C'mon ITB, at least post the whole thing with the song for our sheep friends...

[video=youtube;cN3OxKAxAFg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN3OxKAxAFg[/video]

Are you calling Lamb fans Molly Ringwald? Because I'm ok with that.

I was more wanting to pay tribute to the Thompson Twins there, but if you want to make the Molly comparison that's OK.

Burrito provides a strong contender, but I think of ram fans more as "The Donger"

Are you calling Lamb fans Molly Ringwald? Because I'm ok with that.

CSU Football: The Movie

Plot: Molly Ringwald stars as the unpopular, awkward, ugly, broke, loser who believes with all her heart that if someone will just give her a "million dollar makeover" all the popular boys will want to date her and her dreams will come true.

[hide]Just as she convinces herself that she will get her makeover, she has to face the stark reality that the benefactors she was counting on took a long, hard look at her, realized that she'd still be an unpopular, awkward, ugly, broke, loser if she got the makeover, and abandoned her to a future as a fluffer in a Tijuana donkey show.[/hide]

CSU Football: The Movie

Plot: Molly Ringwald stars as the unpopular, awkward, ugly, broke, loser who believes with all her heart that if someone will just give her a "million dollar makeover" all the popular boys will want to date her and her dreams will come true.

[hide]Just as she convinces herself that she will get her makeover, she has to face the stark reality that the benefactors she was counting on took a long, hard look at her, realized that she'd still be an unpopular, awkward, ugly, broke, loser if she got the makeover, and abandoned her to a future as a fluffer in a Tijuana donkey show.[/hide]
Therefore: Jack Graham is:
4p9526O82ohzvhsgSL91VdnDo1_400.jpg

giphy.gif

a big hello goes out to lamenation ... I know you are reading this. Don't be a pussy and just lurk. Have some balls and post using your lamenation username.

hello allbluffs, and inthefluff. You asked me to post, so here I am.

Just a quick note, your overconfidence and arrogance will prove to be your undoing, again. Rams own Folsom and soon enough Invesco. And, agreed RMS at invesco sucks.

Just a quick note, your overconfidence and arrogance will prove to be your undoing, again. Rams own Folsom and soon enough Invesco. And, agreed RMS at invesco sucks.
You mean like last year?

well hello... don't post and run...

this year BOTH fan bases seem overconfident and arrogant... csu probably because of the lambs winning eight games against teams with non-winning records-
CU probably because Colorado wins 75% of the time and I like those odds

Overconfidence? Look in the mirror, man. But hey, keep talking it up like you all do every August, it'll all be over soon enough and you can go back to talking about beating us in basketball.

Back