What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pregame Thread - CU vs CSU at Mile High

Huh. I always thought it was "A Global Force for Food." I've seen some of those Navy folk...
That was an earlier version. AutoDog was the mascot. And if you had an ounce of Naval Heritage in your blood, you'd be smiling right now.

As the CO, I too declared a four-day weekend. What's more, I had the change of command last Friday instead of today so that the post-ceremony party wouldn't interrupt the game. (Is that immature :) ).
BUFF FOOTBALL!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No - that was just proper mission planning and execution! :thumbsup:

Been in a meeting for the past 2 hours on the phone here at work....when it's done, I'm going to hit the head, eat some lunch, work a bit, hit hte gym, and sneak out around 3-3:30.
darth-vader-at-the-office.jpg

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting **** all done with work today.

I'm just gonna stop pretending and shut it down now.

Need to get ready for the tailgate!

:gobuffs:

I have to put in a 10 hour day today. What really sucks is I requested this day off as a vacation day back in May. My B-day is on Sunday so I wanted to make a great weekend out of this. Not only did I end up having to work but a delivery guy I'm waiting on won't be here till this afternoon and I need the materials to send to Hawaii by Tuesday (i'll have to overnight them.)

BTW the person who denied my vacation is out sick today. Arrghhhh

Go Buffs! Make my weekend better. :lol:

Back