What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PRich

My Dad turns to me after PRich's 2nd TD and says "I know you told me two years ago that this guy was good, but I had no idea he'd be THIS good."

And for the second game in a row - how do you NOT cover Paul Effing Richardson? On that 2nd TD, he juked his guy and made him fall, but if I'm the UCA DC, I've got safety help on PRich all day long.
also, on that last TD, I think the play in the huddle went something like this: Wood - "P-Rich, you just run around until you're open, I'm gonna scramble for my life 'till I see you. Then I'm going to throw you the ball and you need to score a touchdown. Ready. Break".

The good teams are going to bracket prich and make us beat them with our running game. We won't. But I still think prich has an all conference season.

PRich's success should help guys like DD and Spruce. If Jeff Thomas can play his way on to the football field, he'll have some opportunities as well. What I wouldn't give for a guy like Dan Graham right now.

PRich's success should help guys like DD and Spruce. If Jeff Thomas can play his way on to the football field, he'll have some opportunities as well. What I wouldn't give for a guy like Dan Graham right now.

The lack of receiving threat at TE, coupled with a poor running game, is killing us in the red zone right now.

Why would they do that, and do you write for ESPN?
Read the thread about ESPN giving DD Goodson the credit for the interception return for a touchdown and then writing that Central Arkansas is playing its first Big 12 opponent.

Read the thread about ESPN giving DD Goodson the credit for the interception return for a touchdown and then writing that Central Arkansas is playing its first Big 12 opponent.

Fox sports live showed the highlight and said "intercepted by DD Godson, err uh I mean Goodson, who takes it back for the score."

So did we get a "That's 2" quote from PRich? ........................................ Never mind. I found the players press conference video . No "That's 2" there.

Last edited:

Oh hell yes. Or Fauria...or even Kasa. Anyone in that mold would REALLY add a missing dimension to this offense. It would be great for Wood to have that extra, safety valve option...someone basically uncover-able by linebackers...

The lack of receiving threat at TE, coupled with a poor running game, is killing us in the red zone right now.

Have Slavin or Fernandez caught a pass this season? I remember Slavin having 2 or 3 but that's all I can remember for the TE's. Why is it so hard to get them involved?

Have Slavin or Fernandez caught a pass this season? I remember Slavin having 2 or 3 but that's all I can remember for the TE's. Why is it so hard to get them involved?

The each caught a couple against CSU. I think we ended up having to keep the TEs in to pass protect against UCA. I'd have to re-watch, but I don't really remember them being out there on too many routes.

Watch the post game presser with PRich (and some of the other guys). What a grown man he is. He is just an all around great guy. I'm glad UCLA gave up on him, so he could land here. Best for us, and probably best for him.

http://www.cubuffs.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&id=3051846

PR trainers for athletes should use that video as how you conduct a press conference. I love that you can tell he's not spouting off buzz words or non-answers. He really believes what he's saying. Love that guy.

The each caught a couple against CSU. I think we ended up having to keep the TEs in to pass protect against UCA. I'd have to re-watch, but I don't really remember them being out there on too many routes.

Against CSU Slavin 2 for 12 yards, Fernandez 2 for 11. I'm not going to look it up but I think that at least 2-3 of the receptions went for first downs.

I remember one play last night where Fernandez was the target. It set up nicely over the middle where he chipped then popped out on a quick pattern over the middle. It looked a lot like he ran the wrong route because Wood looked for him to have gone the other way and he had space and some blocking there. Instead he ran right into the coverage and Wood threw it away.

JE left us with talent at some positions but it is amazing that a guy who was an NFL TE and NFL TE coach couldn't recruit a guy who would be considered a BCS level TE.

PR trainers for athletes should use that video as how you conduct a press conference. I love that you can tell he's not spouting off buzz words or non-answers. He really believes what he's saying. Love that guy.

Consistent with everything I have ever heard about him when he is off camera. You can tell he has the respect of his teammates and not because of his statistics and not because some coaches said he should get it and not just because he is a talented player. He gets the kind of respect that guys get when teammates know they are quality to the core, on and off the field.

We have talked here about him going to the league and his performance would justify that. At the same time when he does go I think he will be in even higher demand because he is the kind of guy that coaches want in the locker room and gms want on the roster and in the community.

Yup. Classy interview. He was deflecting questions to his teammates when he thought they were the best ones to answer them; he gives credit to all his teammates; he was nodding in agreement with a lot of Connor's answers. Definitely a team guy.

Back