What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PRich's Pro Career

Dude punched Golden Tate in the face and gave him a black eye in Super Bowl week and tried to fight Russell Wilson a couple weeks ago.

Plus he's a whiny bitch that always has 'injuries' and not done nearly enough this season to make himself worth the trouble.

It's too bad, I would have much rather he stuck around and destroyed the team chemistry there, but it is nice to see PRich get a shot.

This is very unusual isn't it? For mid season to drop a player like this? Have to give Carrol kudos if he felt there was a problem in the locker room to just send him on his way.

Dude punched Golden Tate in the face and gave him a black eye in Super Bowl week and tried to fight Russell Wilson a couple weeks ago.

Plus he's a whiny bitch that always has 'injuries' and not done nearly enough this season to make himself worth the trouble.

It's too bad, I would have much rather he stuck around and destroyed the team chemistry there, but it is nice to see PRich get a shot.

Damn he single handedly did more damage to the Seahawks than the Broncos did.

This is very unusual isn't it? For mid season to drop a player like this? Have to give Carrol kudos if he felt there was a problem in the locker room to just send him on his way.

It actually shows that the guy's a real cancer. Carroll puts up with a lot of stuff from players.

I even heard he had issues in college. I don't recall if I read it here or not, it was something along the lines that Urban was having the team run stadium stairs as punishment. I can't quote what he said, it was something like, this **** stops now and sit his ass down while his teammates were still running. I wouldn't wanna play alongside a guy like that.

Man, seems like PRich isn't getting much time. Wish they could 'loan' him back to us for the rest of the year.

Dude doesn't wear deodorant:

909363d676a0863e2dee01683ec9361c.jpg

I have watched a bunch of Seahawks games this season.....still waiting for them to launch a long one to Paul....I don't think they have tried to throw one deep and have him run to it....

Back