What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pride

OK, I will admit to owning sweatshirts from the following non-CU schools:

Oklahoma
Princeton
Stanford.

There's no known correlation between those three schools other than the fact that I own sweatshirts from each of them.

Oklahoma, the Stanford of .. . . . . . . . . . . . Central Oklahoma?

It's the Stanford of Norman. The Harvard of the area just south of Oklahoma City, but still north of the Red River - along I-35.

It's the Stanford of Norman. The Harvard of the area just south of Oklahoma City, but still north of the Red River - along I-35.

i was actually pretty surprised at how nice norman was. nowhere near boulder, obviously, but it wasn't a total ****hole like many believe.

Nice to see more people representing. Cars in Denver and immediate south/east suburbs have been long flashing too much KU/MU/UT on plates and emblems. And all the neighborhood kids here in Park Hill keep backing the *uskers/Utes... or Stanford... Maryland? Some school that's all red.

A guy came into my work yesterday wearing a CSU hat and a Nubs shirt. He asked what kind of designs we had for welding helmets. My Response "we only have one and it has a Gigantic Glorious Colorado Buffalo on it." He was pissed.

A guy came into my work yesterday wearing a CSU hat and a Nubs shirt. He asked what kind of designs we had for welding helmets. My Response "we only have one and it has a Gigantic Glorious Colorado Buffalo on it." He was pissed.

****ing pipeliners. good work.

2 years ago, I e-mailed Dave Plati suggesting they put CU decals/stickers in with each season ticket mailing. He liked that idea and passed it on. I reminded him of that again this year. Actually they should put in a couple - most families have at least 2 vehicles. Anyway, "yeah me".

Go Buffs

What an awful color combination. (no homo)

i was actually pretty surprised at how nice norman was. nowhere near boulder, obviously, but it wasn't a total ****hole like many believe.

You were clearly very drunk if that was your impression.

[video=youtube;daHDCyzvmXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daHDCyzvmXA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I was in Minneapolis this past weekend. While driving across the UMinn campus, saw a young woman jogging who was wearing a CU t-shirt. It was a pleasant and unexpected surprise.

I was in Minneapolis this past weekend. While driving across the UMinn campus, saw a young woman jogging who was wearing a CU t-shirt. It was a pleasant and unexpected surprise.

Someone was jogging in Minneapolis!!?

When the weather up in Minnesota/North Dakota gets even slightly better than Gawd Awful, people come out in droves.

Back