What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Prognosis for Rest of the Year?

I think this is a team that is really gonna benefit from getting that first win and has an opportunity to go on a little run. Still think 6 wins is possible I want to say 7 but I will get killed. If we continue to improve we will win games.

Changing the talent level is much more important than "changing the culture" or "getting rid of the losing attitude" at this point. Players and schemes win games. We need the players right now. The rest of that stuff is tangential-at-best, IMO. A lot of our regulars right now wouldn't crack the two-deep at many schools on our schedule.

That said, I think we need to pull an upset or two this year to attract recruiting attention. A strong recruiting class is a must and winning some games can only help. With our talent level, this program must build some sort of positive momentum this year or we could be looking down the barrel of some very long seasons in the years ahead; winning and recruiting definitely go hand-in-hand.

Sticking with 4 wins. Don't know why anyone is surprised at 0-2, starting on the road and everything new. I asked for improvement game to game and they've delivered. Chin up, guys.

BTW, did anyone else hear Herbie say Toledo was a really good team? :lol:

That said, I think we need to pull an upset or two this year to attract recruiting attention. A strong recruiting class is a must and winning some games can only help. With our talent level, this program must build some sort of positive momentum this year or we could be looking down the barrel of some very long seasons in the years ahead; winning and recruiting definitely go hand-in-hand.

And next year we might even have less wins. I don't know how Embree is going to sell kids when all we do is lose games. This might be a 5 year turnaround if Embree even gets that long.

Back