What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Projecting Next Week's Top 25 (CU mentioned)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
http://www.sbnation.com/2016/9/4/12792060/ncaa-football-rankings-2016-ap-top-25-week-one

Joining the rankings?
Texas, Texas A&M, and Wisconsin for sure, maybe all the way into the teens for each.

Otherwise, hmmm ... Miami, Utah, Boise State, San Diego State, Pitt, and Nebraska were among the teams also receiving votes in the preseason poll, and all had decent wins. BYU should get votes after beating Arizona in Arizona. Colorado and Toledo also had really impressive blowouts (vs. Colorado State, at Arkansas State, respectively).

That seems a bit premature, but dominating a national televised game helped

Apparently I'm still a voter for redditCFB poll and honestly the bottom half of the top 25 sucks (at least right now, I guess they'll prove themselves in due time), I hate rewarding losers like OU and ND and poor performances like MSU/UF/TCU/etc. I'm not more convinced of anyone else for these 20-25 spots if you ignore past years and preseason rankings.

Last edited:
http://www.sbnation.com/2016/9/4/12792060/ncaa-football-rankings-2016-ap-top-25-week-one

Joining the rankings?
Texas, Texas A&M, and Wisconsin for sure, maybe all the way into the teens for each.

Otherwise, hmmm ... Miami, Utah, Boise State, San Diego State, Pitt, and Nebraska were among the teams also receiving votes in the preseason poll, and all had decent wins. BYU should get votes after beating Arizona in Arizona. Colorado and Toledo also had really impressive blowouts (vs. Colorado State, at Arkansas State, respectively).
Wv3ZKUe.gif

Cactus Bowl against TTU?!? The story lines alone would make that must see TV.

Old Big12 rivals
Kingsbury vs Chev
Webb transfer saga
TTU Offense vs CU Defense

Yes please.

STOP.

JUST.

STOP.

we've played one game against a bad team. remind me not to hire any of you as my stock broker. 1 data point people! /rant
People's optimism isn't base on one data point. It's based on the trend, including staff upgrades, more athleticism, more experience, greater commitment, etc.

STOP.

JUST.

STOP.

we've played one game against a bad team. remind me not to hire any of you as my stock broker. 1 data point people! /rant
Clearly you haven't seen the most recent stock report on the CU Buffs.

Unicorn bull! Unicorn bull!
yM_MMC-f.png

People's optimism isn't base on one data point. It's based on the trend, including staff upgrades, more athleticism, more experience, greater commitment, etc.

Yep, we have played and lost to bad CSU teams in the past. We've played a barely beat bad CSU teams in the past. This year, we did what we all say they're supposed to. They OBLITERATED a bad CSU team. They looked as fast and strong as I've seen them in the past 10 years. They made big plays when they had to. You combine this with the uptick in recruiting, with the new facilities, with the fact that the team is filled with veterans....

Yeah, CSU sucks - but something different is in the air this season. Maybe it all peters out at 4 wins.... or maybe CU get's the upset and signature wins we're starving for and this team gets 6, 7 or 8 wins.

Back