What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Prospects from Colorado Hawks AAU

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
The Nike EYBL Qualifier in Indianapolis last weekend got a bit of coverage from Rivals.

Here are the guys they wrote up from the Colorado Hawks:

Chris Thomas, SG, Colorado Hawks- When he wants to, the physical scorer can flat dominate opponents. Not only is he strong, but he's very quick, has deep range and is crafty as a scorer. At times, Thomas can let his emotions take him out of the game. But, he's a high level basket producer and maturing. AllBuffs Profile

Marcus Holt is a skinny and athletic power forward who can really run and is quick off the floor. His skill level isn't bad either and he's got soft touch around the basket. AllBuffs Profile Coming Soon

Wesley Gordon, who has already committed to Colorado, has a sturdy base, long arms and quick reactions. He hunts down rebounds in and out of his area, runs the floor and shows promise as a 10 foot and in scorer. AllBuffs Profile

The Nike EYBL Qualifier in Indianapolis last weekend got a bit of coverage from Rivals.

Here are the guys they wrote up from the Colorado Hawks:

Chris Thomas, SG, Colorado Hawks- When he wants to, the physical scorer can flat dominate opponents. Not only is he strong, but he's very quick, has deep range and is crafty as a scorer. At times, Thomas can let his emotions take him out of the game. But, he's a high level basket producer and maturing. AllBuffs Profile

Marcus Holt is a skinny and athletic power forward who can really run and is quick off the floor. His skill level isn't bad either and he's got soft touch around the basket. AllBuffs Profile Coming Soon

Wesley Gordon, who has already committed to Colorado, has a sturdy base, long arms and quick reactions. He hunts down rebounds in and out of his area, runs the floor and shows promise as a 10 foot and in scorer. AllBuffs Profile

That's great to hear Thomas is still with the Hawks. Although I have been very hesitant on Scott, I am very intrigued by Gordon. He seems like he could fill out to be a quality player. And if he has any friendship with Thomas...one could hope...I know it's sort of hypocritical of me to hope for Thomas when I've been so down on Daniels, but whatever. I hope Boyle pulls Thomas and if the East and JFK freshmen keep developing, those two as well, in addition to some other out-of-state kids.

Back