What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Protest

Sorry Walter you are so wrong. Every decision that every CU fan makes has an impact. Based on your argument, people don't make a difference in things such as voting in elections or if they are angry with a major retailer, simply because the numbers are too large. I've seen countless examples where a single person made a huge difference (tweeting and facebooking your displeasure with a company now often brings almost immediate results because it becomes public so fast). I can't tell Bruce Benson what to do, but I can tell him what I think he should do (and I have done so). Enough people doing this DO make a difference.

Nope. I'm right. It's not the same as voting. You are naive.

Why don't you tweet your displeasure about our military spending, or your Comcast service. Tell me if you get any changes you're looking for.

Nope. I'm right. It's not the same as voting. You are naive.

Why don't you tweet your displeasure about our military spending, or your Comcast service. Tell me if you get any changes you're looking for.

Really? I googled customer service issues, and found an example with COMCAST no less about getting results by using social networking such as twitter in like 10 seconds. There are countless examples of this across many types of issues and scenarios. It's called research. Try it out some time before spouting your dumb-as-**** opinion as fact. Individuals make a difference all the damn time, and in issues a lot bigger than this. I'm not that naive, but you are ignorant and uninformed. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Thanks for playing though.

http://www.bundle.com/article/how-complain-and-get-results/

Last edited:
I understand the frustration and the desire to send a message but IMO it is counter productive.

On one hand we want some movement on facilities but if no one shows up then the argument is why do we need to expand Folsom. Programs like Ohio State, Michigan, Alabama, Georgia, Nebraska, etc the fans have a lot of clout because they are there in stands.

It is a free country so everyone can do what they want. I will be there - that is my choice.

I understand the frustration and the desire to send a message but IMO it is counter productive.

On one hand we want some movement on facilities but if no one shows up then the argument is why do we need to expand Folsom. Programs like Ohio State, Michigan, Alabama, Georgia, Nebraska, etc the fans have a lot of clout because they are there in stands.

It is a free country so everyone can do what they want. I will be there - that is my choice.

I know you've been supporting this program for a long time, BlackNGold, and I suspect you have some friends in the AD.

But really, after supporting this team to an average of 47,000 plus butts in seats per game for the last seven years, do you really think the AD is incapable of making a connection that fan support is there, and that it was the product that drove them away. Finally. If they AD says, "see, we don't have big crowds after all, we don't need a bigger stadium" they're even more the enemy of the program/fans then we tend to paint them to be.

Those other programs you mention, support the program from the top. They invest in it.

You've made some great points over time, but you're 0 for 2 in this post.

Really? I googled customer service issues, and found an example with COMCAST no less about getting results by using social networking such as twitter in like 10 seconds. There are countless examples of this across many types of issues and scenarios. It's called research. Try it out some time before spouting your dumb-as-**** opinion as fact. Individuals make a difference all the damn time, and in issues a lot bigger than this. I'm not that naive, but your are ignorant and uninformed. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Thanks for playing though.

http://www.bundle.com/article/how-complain-and-get-results/

Acting like a child won't help your cause or change the fact that you're wrong.

Allbuffs truism of the day: if you have to constantly put "I'm right" in your posts, you're probably wrong.

I say we have everyone show up. cheer the players as they exit the tunnel, do the coin toss, and then exit the stadium like one would in a church. silent, visible protest.

breaking-bad-bryan-cranston-walter-white-men-with-glasses-2700x4307-wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_40-602x960.jpg

Acting like a child won't help your cause or change the fact that you're wrong.

Walter: "Your Honor, she is wrong!"
Judge: "But she just submitted evidence to support her claim."
Walter: "That doesn't change anything. She is still wrong."
Judge: "Well that is good enough for me. Case closed."

I got nothing. Your towering intellect has blinded me with it's brilliance.

Walter: "Your Honor, she is wrong!"
Judge: "But she just submitted evidence to support her claim."
Walter: "That doesn't change anything. She is still wrong."
Judge: "Well that is good enough for me. Case closed."

I got nothing. Your towering intellect has blinded me with it's brilliance.

Give it up man. You think you presented a good case, but it's not. I could spend the entire day telling you exactly why, but I don't think you will every change your mind. It's pointless. We don't see it the same way. Leave it at that. Instead, proceed with your campaign for mass protest. Let me know how that works out for you.

Give it up man. You think you presented a good case, but it's not. I could spend the entire day telling you exactly why, but I don't think you will every change your mind. It's pointless. We don't see it the same way. Leave it at that. Instead, proceed with your campaign for mass protest. Let me know how that works out for you.

Funny how you haven't presented much...

Funny how you haven't presented much...

An endless debat on a football board about a non-football topic is not really on my to-do list. Why don't we look at results and prove me wrong. Someone attempt to coordinate a mass protest for the remaining home games. Let me know how that works out.

An endless debat on a football board about a non-football topic is not really on my to-do list. Why don't we look at results and prove me wrong. Someone attempt to coordinate a mass protest for the remaining home games. Let me know how that works out.
1. Come up with an argument and provide no examples or facts
2. Have someone who does bring up examples and facts
3. Tell him he's wrong and you're right
4. ?????
5. Profit

Last edited:
1. Come up with an argument and provide no examples or facts
2. Tell someone who does bring up examples and facts
3. Tell him he's wrong and you're right
4. ?????
5. Profit

You need to go back an re-read my posts.

You seem to have a strange attraction to me. Every time I post, here comes Creatini. You're kind of like Pinkman to my Walter White. Do you need me to give you a job to do?

You need to go back an re-read my posts.

You seem to have a strange attraction to me. Every time I post, here comes Creatini. You're kind of like Pinkman to my Walter White. Do you need me to give you a job to do?

Probably because your extreme arrogance pisses me off. Don't be callin people wrong when you have jack ****ing **** to back up your claim.

Those guys have great seats! What is that, section 118, or so, right behind the players bench?

12 minutes left in the game and the stadium is emptying fast. Those two may be the last ones remaining.

Back