What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Protest

My main issue is that I liked going to Sackygate. Well, the cops were back again today hassling us (the 'patio' we thought for us was actually filled with bikes racks now), and it is just ridiculous now. I've lost my desire to put up with it.

Colorado Football ‏@RunRalphieRun

RT @boomboomreed: We live in boulder. We ain't moving. #inittowinit @cubuffs we will stay and keep cheering. No fair weather fans here...

Colorado Football ‏@RunRalphieRun

RT @raypayne: Despite their record, <3 my #Buffs MT @chrisdbianchi: Kudos to my companions staying till the end. #CU #Stanford...

The AD now in full out Pravda mode.....

Colorado Football ‏@RunRalphieRun Before today, the Buffs had scored in 150 straight games. Stanford is the first team to shut-out CU since 1986.

Collapse

EB is probably the biggest joke of an OC I have ever watched. 2nd down and 2 and zero passing momentum and we line up in a shotgun. Then we fake zone read pass twice in a row. I can't fathom what this guy will put on his resume after he is fired in a couple years but it is going to be brutal. He is going to end up a RB's coach somewhere again but he is going to need to have a favor called in for him.

I sure hope the basketball program is competitive. I knew moving to the Pac 12 was going to be hard on the football program because of USC and Oregon but this is unreal.

Leveled headed me reminds myself how much of a difference a QB can make. I am hoping we hit with Sefu or Dillon or else CU is going to be a sub .500 program for years to come.

EB is probably the biggest joke of an OC I have ever watched. 2nd down and 2 and zero passing momentum and we line up in a shotgun. Then we fake zone read pass twice in a row. I can't fathom what this guy will put on his resume after he is fired in a couple weeks but it is going to be brutal. He is going to end up a RB's coach somewhere again but he is going to need to have a favor called in for him.

Fixed.

There are only two things these clowns will understand: 1) an empty stadium, and 2) public displays of disdain for Dr. Phil, BB and Bohn. Anything else is pissing in the wind.

morning_picdump_260_640_18.jpg

Back