What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Proud of our team

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
No moral victories, but hard to be too upset about this one.

Can't wait for the NCAA tourney.

:thumbsup:

Me too. Knight, mush and self all had nice things to say, esp Knight, "they're a fun team to watch..."

:nod: Ended up at 21-13, 10-9 in the Big 12. Overall a successful season. We have much to be excited going forward.

Congrats on the season Buffs! :thumbsup:

I love that they fought back after being down 18. No quit with this team. They're a lot of fun to watch.

Absolutely. Can't wait to find out who and where the Buffs are playing!! Hope it's in Denver or at least in the West. Time to go make some noise, Buffs!! Playing our best ball at the right time...so damn excited about this tournament. Let's hope we don't get screwed in the seeding

No doubt. Third game in three days usually does not go the way you want it to. They played hard. Cannot wait for selection Sunday!

I really hope that we can avoid the play-in games. We could use the rest and it would be nice to be in the tournament. It's going to be fun watching Selection Sunday with CU in the mix.

THANK YOU FELLAS!!! This fanbase needed something to cheer for as it's been way too long for any sport. You provided that effort/heart/determination and I'm DAMN PROUD TO BE A BUFF because of it!!!!

Absolutely, how great is it to have the anticipation of our seeding and where we'll be playing to look forward to on Selection Sunday. :thumbsup:

Me too. Knight, mush and self all had nice things to say, esp Knight, "they're a fun team to watch..."
"from a coaching standpoint. They all use their particularskills to their best advantage."

What are the other choices?

Cleveland, DC, Tucson, Chicago, Charlotte, Tulsa, and Tampa. You can pretty much rule out Tulsa because KU and Texas will likely end up there and we wouldn't be on the other side of the bracket with another Big 12 team. I wouldn't mind Charlotte myself. :thumbsup:

:nod: Ended up at 21-13, 10-9 in the Big 12. Overall a successful season. We have much to be excited going forward.

Congrats on the season Buffs! :thumbsup:

64 years with those schools came to a close tonight.

My goals were met as well: winning record overall and in conference.

Tomorrow will be a new day...we should rep the P12 well in the tourney.

Cleveland, DC, Tucson, Chicago, Charlotte, Tulsa, and Tampa. You can pretty much rule out Tulsa because KU and Texas will likely end up there and we wouldn't be on the other side of the bracket with another Big 12 team. I wouldn't mind Charlotte myself. :thumbsup:

Please...Tucson! I will be there on Thursday night!

Back