What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Proving Ground- Episode 1

Yes! CU video is back! Love it

Thanks for the quick link CM - rep

Love these video's every year. They get the old blood flowing...btw, I am impressed with Foreman.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Impressive. The staff looked organized and professional, Foreman could be a huge difference, and the team was getting after it in the weight room. Holy crap, I think I'm optimistic about this season. Well done CU video.

just me or does Foreman have a hickey during that interview?

No it's not just you. Maybe he found some love in Boulder that will keep him around. Our video crew is awesome, I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of them leave for an NFL gig or the like

No it's not just you. Maybe he found some love in Boulder that will keep him around. Our video crew is awesome, I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of them leave for an NFL gig or the like

This is the break-out year for our CU Video team. A lot of young talent and I think they could surprise the conference. But they should stick to Tad's team.

The production of this cannot be understated. Fantastic job by our video guys - looks like an HBO documentary.

The production of this cannot be understated. Fantastic job by our video guys - looks like an HBO documentary.

Sherrard Harrington called it the CU version of Hard Knocks. I am guessing thats what they were going for.

So happy that Bohn pulled the trigger on the former staff. Mike Mac and Foreman appear fit for this job. I'm getting excited to see this team grow.

So happy that Bohn pulled the trigger on the former staff. Mike Mac and Foreman appear fit for this job. I'm getting excited to see this team grow.

What a difference bringing in an entire staff is already making. They old staff was jammed together and was never a cohesive unit. You can already tell the coaches buy in and the players are starting to.

This will translate to the field. Go Buffs!

Guys, I love this stuff, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. CU Video makes everyone look good:

[video=vimeo;45968673]http://vimeo.com/45968673[/video]

Guys, I love this stuff, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. CU Video makes everyone look good:

[video=vimeo;45968673]http://vimeo.com/45968673[/video]

Well, it may just be me, but I actually see a difference in the two videos -- last year's video (to me) looks like a bunch of kids working hard, but kind of randomly just doing stuff. This year's video, though, looks like they are working just as hard, but in a planned environment, with set goals, and while receiving actual instruction and explanation along the way. I'm in no way overly-optimistic about this upcoming season, and remain skeptical going forward, but just going by the two videos, it does look much more positive than last year's.

Back