What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PSA: Our football team could be playing in a Hurricane

So, how's the surfing going to be? Big waves on the north shores?

11375817_1454412851552566_625666362_n.jpg

I just stepped outside. Did someone say something about a storm?

Ugh. Uploading from phone is an issue, but beautiful clear skies here!

No more hurricane worries. It's been nice the past couple days here. Hot as **** though. The horrible, windless muggy weather that makes walking to your car look like you just went for a run. If you don't have AC I'm sorry. Sleeping in this requires a direct fan on high without sheets.

Sounds like it's the hottest summer here in memory.

No more hurricane worries. It's been nice the past couple days here. Hot as **** though. The horrible, windless muggy weather that makes walking to your car look like you just went for a run. If you don't have AC I'm sorry. Sleeping in this requires a direct fan on high without sheets.

Sounds like it's the hottest summer here in memory.
:asshat::finger:

really nice on the south side of kauai, if a bit hot. thank goodness for the tradewinds.

Looks to be nearly past now.

Yesterday
image.jpg

Today
image.jpg

The post hurricane calm sucks. Super humid for days and completely still with no wind. Ugh. Glad I don't reside in the tropics anymore.

Back