What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PSU AD charged with perjury, ex-DC indicted on felony sex crimes against minors

Is it ok to condemn the University because of Paterno and the fact that Buffnik graduated from there? :smile2:

Two major strikes, for sure.

I've noticed that the media is protecting Paterno at this point. They keep saying that he reported the incident that he knew about. The distinction they fail to make is that the PSU AD works for JoePa (legend and the largest donor). Paterno did not report to the police. Instead, he made his good friend Sandusky retire early and tried to bury it. Concern for the children was very low on Paterno's list of priorities. He can eat a bag of dicks. I hope he dies a painful death.

I've noticed that the media is protecting Paterno at this point. They keep saying that he reported the incident that he knew about. The distinction they fail to make is that the PSU AD words for JoePa (legend and the largest donor). Paterno did not report to the police. Instead, he made his good friend Sandusky retire early and tried to bury it. Concern for the children was very low on Paterno's list of priorities. He can eat a bag of dicks. I hope he dies a painful death.

Well said.

I've noticed that the media is protecting Paterno at this point. They keep saying that he reported the incident that he knew about. The distinction they fail to make is that the PSU AD works for JoePa (legend and the largest donor). Paterno did not report to the police. Instead, he made his good friend Sandusky retire early and tried to bury it. Concern for the children was very low on Paterno's list of priorities. He can eat a bag of dicks. I hope he dies a painful death.

As expected, ESPiN is being a total bunch of ****bags about this. All they can say about Paterno is that he "hasn't been charged with anything". I seem to have missed all the times they said that about Barnett.

I can't believe all the people I saw on ESPiNs website last night trying to say that Paterno did everything he could do by reporting to higher ups at PSU. Those people would have done anything Paterno told them to about an issue in the football program. If he told them to go to the cops, of course they would have. I can't imagine why they wouldn't unless they were worried about something coming out about what they knew about the situation previously...

Go **** yourself, you evil old ****.... You know they're true, you talked directly to a ****ing eyewitness 9 years ago. You're not shocked, you're sorry your buddy finally got exposed as the child molesting ****er that he is.
This. Any legacy Joe Pa had is flushed down the toilet. It's going to be interesting as well to see how many PSU fans jump ship.

I don't care about his legacy right now, the fact that he knew something was going on and he didn't stop it, thus meaning that other kids could become victims means he should go to jail.

end of story.

I sense many PSU commits changing their minds.

I see some parents refusing to sign the LOI, I see others refusing to let their kids go on visits.

You have to wonder if they let this go on what else did they let happen. May sound like overreacting but I will never blame a parent for trying to protect the safety of their kids.

I realize this will probably only affect the coaches and the AD, but if a program was to ever get the death penalty again this might be a great case. I realize that this is not cheating, but this is way worse than cheating. I think it is time for Penn State to clear out their program from top to bottom.

I realize this will probably only affect the coaches and the AD, but if a program was to ever get the death penalty again this might be a great case. I realize that this is not cheating, but this is way worse than cheating. I think it is time for Penn State to clear out their program from top to bottom.

You are still mad Va- Gina Carter ran all over Oregon in 1994.

I guess for the GA and the custodian reporting what they saw to their superior was what they were probably instructed to do,still shouldve followed up and spoke with police when it was clear no one else at PSU was going to.For Paterno to not do the right thing,wow,pretty ****ing sleazy.

I guess for the GA and the custodian reporting what they saw to their superior was what they were probably instructed to do,still shouldve followed up and spoke with police when it was clear no one else at PSU was going to.For Paterno to not do the right thing,wow,pretty ****ing sleazy.

GA is now on the regular coaching staff.

Somehow we aren't getting anywhere close to the full story. Unless what we are reading proves out to be completely untrue then heads must roll on multiple levels from the administration down through the coaching staff and wherever else the evidence points.

Joe Pa the winningest CFB coach, will now be overshadowed as his alleged role as a patron saint protecting child molester(s) on his staff. As far as Sandusky is concerned, eat a bullet, suck on a tailpipe, stop wasting our precious oxygen.

Here is a pic of Joe Pa with his hand on the shoulder of his LB coach who loved to sodomize ten year old boys, allegedly.r-JERRY-SANDUSKY-PATERNO-medium260.jpg

Joe Pa the winningest CFB coach, will now be overshadowed as his role as a patron saint protecting child molester(s) on his staff. As far as Sundusky is concerned, eat a bullet, suck on a tailpipe, stop wasting our precious oxygen.

Here is a pic of Joe Pa with his hand on the shoulder of his LB coach who loved to sodomize ten year old boys, allegedly.View attachment 7716

That dude totally looks like a child molester too. I could spot it from a mile away. Wait...which one is Sandusky?

Maybe I am being a little harsh on Sandusky, but this whole thing makes me sick. I'll sit back and watch the courts deal with it, but the Grand Jury report is pretty damning.

Joe Pa the winningest CFB coach, will now be overshadowed as his alleged role as a patron saint protecting child molester(s) on his staff. As far as Sandusky is concerned, eat a bullet, suck on a tailpipe, stop wasting our precious oxygen.

Here is a pic of Joe Pa with his hand on the shoulder of his LB coach who loved to sodomize ten year old boys, allegedly.View attachment 7716

Hehhehehehe you said on his staff.

beavis_butt-head_image_washington_monument_01.jpg

nothing will happen. Another storied program will barely get a slap on the wrist. As big a story this is, minors involved, there should be men carted out of psu in handcuffs!! there should be arrest and jail time

nothing will happen. Another storied program will barely get a slap on the wrist. As big a story this is, minors involved, there should be men carted out of psu in handcuffs!! there should be arrest and jail time

Uh no something huge will go down because of this.

So what are the chances he offs himself?

Not a guy on a buffalo

Disagree.

Fans, boosters, etc will look the other way with hookers, payouts, and free cars. Raping 10-14 year old boys does not get forgotten. There might not be any NCAA sanctions, but if the reports coming out are true many, many people are complicit.

If I'm a PSU booster or advertise with PSU athletics no way would I give another dime until every last person with any knowledge of what happened and did nothing has resigned, fired or arrested.

You obviously have not done enough research on the NCAA. The only thing they will be concerned about here is that the kids that got the extra benefit from the coach will lose their eligibility to play college football.

Disagree.

Fans, boosters, etc will look the other way with hookers, payouts, and free cars. Raping 10-14 year old boys does not get forgotten. There might not be any NCAA sanctions, but if the reports coming out are true many, many people are complicit.

If I'm a PSU booster or advertise with PSU athletics no way would I give another dime until every last person with any knowledge of what happened and did nothing has resigned, fired or arrested.

agree with you and that's what SHOULD happen... sad thing is programs that are "truly dedicated" to winning will turn a blind eye to just about everything... read somewhere that people already talking about the statue of limitations is up?? already justifying! people need to GO TO JAIL PRONTO!! ****ing losers!!!

In all seriousness...

I have had many friends and family members attend PSU. I am pretty sure most of you that know me on this board KNOW that I hate PSU just barely less than Nebraska, Miami, & Notre Dame.

Therefore, my view is slightly skewed....

However, what I am hearing from people connected is that there may be enough support to get Joe to resign, but what happened was that he was TOLD that the PSU legal team will handle it and he was not to do anything more other than what he just did to report the actions.

Because Joe is the face of the program, we may all want his head to roll. However, if your superiors tell you that your job is to run the football program and our job is this issue, well, then that is what you do.

I think the moral problem that some of us are having is that it may have been so obvious that this WAS NOT handled, that Joe should have spoken up.

It is clear that there are several villians here. 3 have been identified and are suffering the consequences. WE need to see what facts come out before others are condemned.

Didnt WE learn that lesson 10 years ago?

Back