What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Puerto Rico - Temple vs W Michigan

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
ESPNU (Denver/Boulder Comcast Ch 404)

Temple looking strong early. Up 14-4.

Got it on in the office. Curious to see Western Michigan as that's one of the likely teams we'll get for our third game.

Temple is just that much better than WMU. Temple played like poop the last half of that 20 minutes. Pushed the ball too hard, turned it over on stupid mistakes, and they're still up 16. Very surprising to see how bad WMU is.

No surprise here. Would be nice to encounter Western Michigan to lock down a win, but that would likely mean starting 0-2 in PR

No surprise here. Would be nice to encounter Western Michigan to lock down a win, but that would likely mean starting 0-2 in PR

I'm curious to see Maryland. With their injury/eligibility issues, they could give us a second round win. Which, unfortunately, might lead to us playing Iona.

I'm curious to see Maryland. With their injury/eligibility issues, they could give us a second round win. Which, unfortunately, might lead to us playing Iona.

Agreed. That's the scenario I see happening if I had to guess. I expect this to be one of the worst teams the Terps have had in years. Not much talent, no depth, and their post players are pretty bad. I expect us to have our issues in the early going this season as well, but I do think we beat Maryland should we both lose tonight.

Back