What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

promoted QB Davis Webb Transferring to COLORADO from TTU (Committed to COLORADO)

Mods please change HUFs name to RipVanWinkleBuff. Thanks.
I don't see that news anywhere in this thread, Spiffy.

I do miss some things because this site has gone to **** ever since it was updated and incompatible with Tapatalk. No hangover today ;-)

ZUGpTEg.gif

Webb still has a pic of Folsom and his profile says "Committed to the Colorado Buffaloes"... but he changed his personal photo from him in CU gear on his visit to him in game action at TTU.

DOOM!!!!

Webb still has a pic of Folsom and his profile says "Committed to the Colorado Buffaloes"... but he changed his personal photo from him in CU gear on his visit to him in game action at TTU.

DOOM!!!!
Ghengis Khan and others throughout history were all about killing messengers.

Any updates on his Auburn visit?

DOOM!!!!
This actually concerns me.

I would assume the deadline is registration for the summer semester.

Early June? We gonna twist and turn for 8 more weeks!

Which programs have spring games this weekend? Poor QB play anywhere in the country is like a bat signal.

Auburn media, as expected, harassed Webb until he talked to them:

After repeated attempts to reach Webb about his plans, he told SEC Country Saturday he is not going to delve into the details.

“I am keeping this private,” he told SEC Country. “It’s a big choice for myself, that’s why I am keeping it to myself.”

https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/is-texas-tech-quarterback-davis-webb-visiting-auburn

That's all they got out of him. :ROFLMAO:

Back