What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Questions for Spring Ball

1. How do the players respond to the new coaching staff? Do they buy-in?
2. Does Prich return to previous form?
3. Who do we have on Defense, who is our best defensive player?
4. How does our OL shape up? Does Nembot make significant enough strides to be an every-down type of player?

When writing #3, I was pretty stumped to find an answer. Seriously, who is our best defensive player?

It's probably just me, but Prich's "previous form" seemed to me to be a killer game against Cal, then a bunch of dropped balls in games and finally an injury. I might rephrase it to say "Does Prich live up to his potential". Thoughts?

It's probably just me, but Prich's "previous form" seemed to me to be a killer game against Cal, then a bunch of dropped balls in games and finally an injury. I might rephrase it to say "Does Prich live up to his potential". Thoughts?

He was injured and trying to play with it. Cal's one of the few times we've actually seen him healthy.

When Embree actually had some open practices, it was jaw dropping to see what he can do on a football field. He has the ability to be a 1st or 2nd round pick in the NFL. Special talent.

yea we will have like 7 in one corner of the field - unless a couple switch to another position

Webb
Wood
Hirsch
Dillon
Schrock
Dorman
Sefo

am I missing anyone? Now that you see it, that is nuts.
with Webb's experience and comprehension of the play book, I think he would make a fantastic kick holder...seriously.

Back