What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Quick Post: Confirming what we already knew

RSSBot

News Junkie
Numerous outlets, from CBS to the AP, are letting the world know that the Buffs are one of the 25 best teams in the land. It's the first time since 2006 that the team has been ranked in any poll, and the earliest in-season ranking since 1970.

I appreciate their honesty, but I already knew this. Watching the team in Charleston made that point self-evident.

It's just a shame that the coaches can't be as open and honest about the Buffs continued success, as they left the Buffs off the board at #27. Who exactly are the coaches voting in these rankings, anyway? Hrmmm... well, there's Jim Boeheim, Steve Fisher, Shaka Smart, Tommy Amaker, Randy Bennett, and... WAIT A SECOND! SCOTT DREW HAS A VOTE ON THIS! That cheating Baylor bastard! He probably saw the writing on the wall, with the Buffs being ranked higher than his Bears in most places, and left the Buffs off on purpose. DAMN HIM!

Regardless, I guess the team will just have to keep throwing down 'W's' before Drew and his fellow coaches eventually come around to reality.

THEY WILL RECOGNIZE!
8030839680057503187-2704519920356784511

0XHshfKWC6M

Numerous outlets, from CBS to the AP, are letting the world know that the Buffs are one of the 25 best teams in the land. It's the first time since 2006 that the team has been ranked in any poll, and the earliest in-season ranking since 1970.

I appreciate their honesty, but I already knew this. Watching the team in Charleston made that point self-evident.

It's just a shame that the coaches can't be as open and honest about the Buffs continued success, as they left the Buffs off the board at #27. Who exactly are the coaches voting in these rankings, anyway? Hrmmm... well, there's Jim Boeheim, Steve Fisher, Shaka Smart, Tommy Amaker, Randy Bennett, and... WAIT A SECOND! SCOTT DREW HAS A VOTE ON THIS! That cheating Baylor bastard! He probably saw the writing on the wall, with the Buffs being ranked higher than his Bears in most places, and left the Buffs off on purpose. DAMN HIM!

Regardless, I guess the team will just have to keep throwing down 'W's' before Drew and his fellow coaches eventually come around to reality.

THEY WILL RECOGNIZE!
8030839680057503187-2704519920356784511

0XHshfKWC6M

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Coach's Poll is a joke. No coach in the nation watches any basketball game he's not scouting.

Back