What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Quick Post: The Dance continues...

RSSBot

News Junkie
For the first time in 15 years, the Colorado Buffaloes have won a Tournament game. The rabbit hole only seems to go deeper, and, after five wins in nine days, CU is still dancing. It wasn't easy, with UNLV cutting a 20-point deficit to two points with under five minutes to go, but the Buffs rallied, Carlon dunked, and the team escaped with a 68-64 win.

(68-64... hrmmm... that sounds familiar. It's almost like someone predicted that exact score yesterday morning. Weird.)

The Buffs were paced by the 6th-man extraordinaire, Askia Booker. "The Scrat" scored 16 points in 24 minutes, and his burst off the bench helped the Buffs set the tone early. Sophomore Dennis Rodman impersonator Andre Roberson chipped in a very 'Dre-like 12/16. Austin Dufault had the cleanest performance, scoring 15 points with no turnovers; considering the Buffs coughed it up 23 times last night, Austin deserves special recognition.
"The Scrat" changed the game off the bench, helping CU jump out to a big lead. From: the Post.
The Runnin' Rebels were lead by Oscar Bellfield, who filled the stat sheet with his 10/5/8 performance. Sensational post man, and former UCLA Bruin, Mike Moser chipped in 10/9 before fouling out down the stretch, but I honestly don't remember him having that great a night.

All told, CU held UNLV to just over 32% shooting, while hitting over 58% of their own 3-point attempts and out-rebounding the Rebels by 13. Had the Buffs not turned the ball over a shocking 23 times (including an extended stretch where CU couldn't advance the ball past mid-court) or missed 10 free throws, this game would've been a rout. If this were a regular season game I'd be worried, but, as this is the Tournament, every win looks like Kate Upton to me.
Carlon and the Buffs did work beyond the arc, but turnovers kept the game close. From: the Post
CU advances to the "third round" of the NCAA Tournament, where they'll face old Big XII foe Baylor, with the winner advancing to the Sweet Sixteen. For the record, CU has never made the Sweet Sixteen in the modern format. Previous forays this far into the Dance came at a time when fewer than 25 teams made the Tournament.

I'm beginning to run out of language to describe this team.

--

My Baylor preview will be up at some point this evening. God only knows when, but I'll get it out.
8030839680057503187-7576444680151284129

ZCgvUwsEEyA

For the first time in 15 years, the Colorado Buffaloes have won a Tournament game. The rabbit hole only seems to go deeper, and, after five wins in nine days, CU is still dancing. It wasn't easy, with UNLV cutting a 20-point deficit to two points with under five minutes to go, but the Buffs rallied, Carlon dunked, and the team escaped with a 68-64 win.

(68-64... hrmmm... that sounds familiar. It's almost like someone predicted that exact score yesterday morning. Weird.)

The Buffs were paced by the 6th-man extraordinaire, Askia Booker. "The Scrat" scored 16 points in 24 minutes, and his burst off the bench helped the Buffs set the tone early. Sophomore Dennis Rodman impersonator Andre Roberson chipped in a very 'Dre-like 12/16. Austin Dufault had the cleanest performance, scoring 15 points with no turnovers; considering the Buffs coughed it up 23 times last night, Austin deserves special recognition.
"The Scrat" changed the game off the bench, helping CU jump out to a big lead. From: the Post.
The Runnin' Rebels were lead by Oscar Bellfield, who filled the stat sheet with his 10/5/8 performance. Sensational post man, and former UCLA Bruin, Mike Moser chipped in 10/9 before fouling out down the stretch, but I honestly don't remember him having that great a night.

All told, CU held UNLV to just over 32% shooting, while hitting over 58% of their own 3-point attempts and out-rebounding the Rebels by 13. Had the Buffs not turned the ball over a shocking 23 times (including an extended stretch where CU couldn't advance the ball past mid-court) or missed 10 free throws, this game would've been a rout. If this were a regular season game I'd be worried, but, as this is the Tournament, every win looks like Kate Upton to me.
Carlon and the Buffs did work beyond the arc, but turnovers kept the game close. From: the Post
CU advances to the "third round" of the NCAA Tournament, where they'll face old Big XII foe Baylor, with the winner advancing to the Sweet Sixteen. For the record, CU has never made the Sweet Sixteen in the modern format. Previous forays this far into the Dance came at a time when fewer than 25 teams made the Tournament.

I'm beginning to run out of language to describe this team.

--

My Baylor preview will be up at some point this evening. God only knows when, but I'll get it out.
8030839680057503187-7576444680151284129

ZCgvUwsEEyA

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back