What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Quick shirt update

dio

Admin
Club Member
Junta Member
The vendor has ****ed up two batches of shirts so far. We're on the third one. If it comes out right, then they SHOULD be available by Saturday for those of you picking them up at the tailgate.

I will post PayPal links once I have the shirts in hand. There will be one link for you folks who need them shipped, another link for those who will pick them up in person. You can also pay me in cash, but you need to confirm with me that you will be at the tailgate so that I bring your shirt.

Stay tuned for more details.

I did not respond to the primary call for a shirt but is there a chance I could still get one some how?

The order quantities are confirmed.... but i ordered some extras in various sizes. Let me fill all the confirmed orders first, then i can see what we have left.

K - i've updated the official order thread stickied to this forum

Back