What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Quit respecting CAL!!!

What is the list of labels we put on all teams that are doing well, and specifically better than us: classless, arrogant, ignorant, cheaters. Am I missing any?

Mom: You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful
Mark Wetmore: *whack* Shut up bitch! Go fix me a turkey pot pie
Wetmore's son: What about you dad?
Wetmore: **** you!
Wetmore's son: No dad, what about you?
Wetmore: **** you!
Wetmore's son: No dad, what about you?
Wetmore: **** YOU! *bam*

ze5urebu.jpg

What is the list of labels we put on all teams that are doing well, and specifically better than us: classless, arrogant, ignorant, cheaters. Am I missing any?

Quit while you are behind, son. Go ahead and run along before you do additional damage to the perceived value of a Cal diploma.

PM Liverflukes for coaching and mentoring before returning.

Kthanx

If you bothered to read a nice thread about Nub fans, you could find a bunch more to add to your list. I liked self-aggrandizing, insufferable and obese particularly.

Never mind, that was referring to their fans. The team itself? I think you covered it.

Exactly. Made two trips to Autzen, only place other than Tempe I've gone where many fans are just downright nasty. They remind me of someone that just inherited a fortune, and suddenly think they are the smartest person in the room because they're rich. In 2006 we had one of them tell my group "We are the model program, everyone wants to be like us." Well, everyone wants a sugar daddy like Uncle Phil that will finance their program, but I don't think there's a lot of jealousy about wanting to 'be" like you Whoregon. Classless lot up there in Eugene.
I work with a duck, and he's actually not bad. Whenever he gets going, I just ask him how many MNCs or Heismans the ducks have won. Until you've been there, done that, you're irrelevant. Come talk to me when you've actually won something.

I think we should give Cal great respect, they, quite possibly, are the best P12 team CU will face this week.

The CU women played Utah in volleyball last night, so the Cal football team has competition from these ladies.

Volleyball-QA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no respect. Took a bad INT and miscommunication in OT. We were not 14 pts worse as I pointed out. 3 missed FGs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back