What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Quote from Sefo

" I wouldn't say the timing was off. I think I sucked in the beginning of the game ".

lol, no ****

At least he's making himself accountable. He did suck, but I also don't think we gave him much of a chance to be good. That first drive blew and Hawaii's stunts baffled our Oline. Reminded me of how the D could never figure out how to prevent Moniz from running up the gut a few years ago.

Last edited:
the whole offense was in disarray, other than the middle of the game where the run was working. not using the middle of the field behind the linebackers was dumbfounding.

At least he's making himself accountable. He did suck, but I also don't think we gave him much of a chance to be good. That first drive sucked and Hawaii's stunts baffled our Oline. Reminded me of how the D could never figure out how to prevent Moniz from running up the gut a few years ago.

QB's still set the protection at the line of scrimmage right?

I did see at times where linemen were just blown up. But I also seen times where the protection was flat out wrong. That's on sefo. imo

QB's still set the protection at the line of scrimmage right?

I did see at times where linemen were just blown up. But I also seen times where the protection was flat out wrong. That's on sefo. imo

Actually, I think the Center does that.

Actually, I think the Center does that.
this.

They weren't communicating from what I am gathering. Players said on friday they saw those same stunts everyday in practice. Its not that they weren't prepared for what they saw, they just didn't execute

Did like it when he went down the field and ran that DB over - pretty funny. Credit where due. He was trying to get the team fired up with that, to bad it didn't work. If he keeps doing that, we might see how the #2 Qb looks.

Its fine, he also said that this team is going to go 12-1 "without the fans".
In Sefo's defense, I believe he said if the fans weren't on board any more, that the team would go 12-1 and without them. That has a somewhat different meaning than what you posted, when examined with some broader context.

Reactions: SBG
In Sefo's defense, I believe he said if the fans weren't on board any more, that the team would go 12-1 and without them. That has a somewhat different meaning than what you posted, when examined with some broader context.
I feel tricked.

I guess I am out of the loop, but why are some so convinced Big Jim is the alter ego of Nikk, and Borracho is AZ? I never paid much attention to Buffscoop, or whatever the other site is called these days, but picking this up second hand is pretty amusing....sort of like a "buff fan who done it". Do I even have the alter egos right?

I hope the Buffs win, this buff on buff bickering will only be amusing for so long....

Big Jim is Nikkkkkkkkkk. That's confirmed

Not sure if Baracho is AZ, but it sure sounds like him. Just waiting for him to make a fake account that pumps his posts on here, he's already doing it on his ****ty website.

I guess I am out of the loop, but why are some so convinced Big Jim is the alter ego of Nikk, and Borracho is AZ? I never paid much attention to Buffscoop, or whatever the other site is called these days, but picking this up second hand is pretty amusing....sort of like a "buff fan who done it". Do I even have the alter egos right?

I hope the Buffs win, this buff on buff bickering will only be amusing for so long....
The buff on buff action never gets old for me!

Corbis-LK003203.jpg

Glad to see Sefo admit problems. Hoping this is a good week in practice and things improve vast and rapidly.
Didn't we have a coach recently who would brag about how amazing a particular practice was and have us all waiting for the most amazing game performance? I honestly forget. And here I am pining for such.

Not sure if Baracho is AZ, but it sure sounds like him. Just waiting for him to make a fake account that pumps his posts on here, he's already doing it on his ****ty website.

Take your own advice and put them on ignore.

Remember when some were worried MikMac would get hired away after this season?

In other news, the fire Strong thread on shaggybevo/texas is 17 pages long....

You have said this before. I don't really understand what you are talking about, nor do I know of "AZ"? From what I gather from your ramblings, AZ runs BuffScoop?

Back