What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

RR Ralphie Report: Colorado finds its 2024 quarterback

RSSBot

News Junkie
NCAA Basketball: Oregon State at Colorado

Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports

Sean Lewis and the Buffaloes get their guy.

It’s hard to recruit a quarterback when the coach’s son is playing there. The Colorado Buffaloes know this better than anyone. Cody Hawkins wasn’t a bad player, by any means, and we don’t expect Shedeur Sanders to be a bad player either. But every QB out there sees the coach’s son behind center and has questions. However, in 2024, CU still needs a quarterback of the future, and Sean Lewis found a prototypical Sean Lewis quarterback.

Danny O’Neil, a quarterback from Cathedral High School in Indianapolis, committed to Lewis and the Buffs over numerous other options, including a notable Jeff Brohm offer at both Purdue and Louisville. The 6’ signal caller has been to a few camps as well, and has received some nice scouting notes.

O’Neil projects to be a perfect fit in Sean Lewis’ system. He has wheels, but likes to pass first, and he has incredible command of the offense. His tape shows total comfort in the pocket and on the run, and the biggest thing I noticed about his throws is the accuracy. The guy can pinpoint passes. In a system like Lewis’, the QB needs to make a LOT of decisions. O’Neil is going to make more good than bad.

First off I would like to thank my parents for their endless love and support. You guys have given me every opportunity I could have asked for without ever questioning a thing. I want to thank my Cathedral coaches and the Morelli family for supporting me and pushing me to become… pic.twitter.com/DWwAA4Dq9Z

— Danny O’Neil (@danny_oneil18) March 21, 2023

Welcome, Danny!

by Jack Barsch
Continue reading...

Back