What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ralphie’s Salute To A New Era

Bench him huh. For nelson!? Hahahaha. Yea i don't think so! Cody has not shown much immprovement granted. BUT I Definitally say 50% of that is Because of his wide outs (DROPS!!!? How many per game. IN critical situations!) And inconsistancy of the Run. I say keep him. This is a system he has three more years to embrace. I do not think nelson has the potential for long term progress as a program. F--- nelson. Put him in to scare cody maybe but don't give him the job. I say With the progress of our Young LINE and RECEIVERS , Cody can definitally get the job done. I have just seen toooooo many drops this year to put all the blame on him.
Go Coach Hawkins!

Bench him huh. For nelson!? Hahahaha. Yea i don't think so! Cody has not shown much immprovement granted. BUT I Definitally say 50% of that is Because of his wide outs (DROPS!!!? How many per game. IN critical situations!) And inconsistancy of the Run. I say keep him. This is a system he has three more years to embrace. I do not think nelson has the potential for long term progress as a program. F--- nelson. Put him in to scare cody maybe but don't give him the job. I say With the progress of our Young LINE and RECEIVERS , Cody can definitally get the job done. I have just seen toooooo many drops this year to put all the blame on him.
Go Coach Hawkins!

Maybe people didn't detect the sarcasm in that last line in my first post.:huh:
And I am sure Hawk didn't give Nick Nelson a scholarship just so he can 'scare' cody into doing a good job. Cody deserves a fair share of criticism. He has missed alot of open guys and seems to consistantly throw a step behind the reciever. Nelson is a good qb. I am not sure why you are talking sh*t about nick. :confused:

Go Coach Hawkins!

Kordell looked like **** before '94. These things dont happen overnight.

Any reports out of Boulder today on the goings on in the bubble and with the newest Ralphie?

Any reports out of Boulder today on the goings on in the bubble and with the newest Ralphie?

My dad took my son up to check it out (I was stuck helping a friend move, sadly - cue LB on giving me advice on how to most effectively move furniture, or on how I am neglecting my wife because I wasn't at home with her). He said it was cool and that there were a TON of kids there. They ran around the indoor practice field and had a grand old time. My son is fired up about the Buffs. I love it!

There was alot of people there. I was pretty suprised. Give the AD and his staff credit. I've never seen this kind of community support since, well.... along fu*king time.

Back