What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rammies not looking good in scrimmage

I wish Thomas had stayed. Grayson will be an upgrade for them I think

I hope they are starting to get just an inkling of what it feels like to have your program dragged through the mud by the media. Not so fun is it sheep? Now multiply it by 100 and you have what we had to deal with.

If you find yourselves feeling sorry for the Rams after reading this article, simply think back to the CSU fans behavior following their 2009 victory at Folsom. Then think about how their fans and Administration behaved during the RMS negotiations. Then go back and read the article with a smile.

Better CSU than Colorado. That's for sure.

The health trend for the CSU athletic department isn't good.

Is CSU dying a long, slow death as a D1 school?

Maybe 2012 is just a setback that they will be able to crawl out from under.

But it seems that the structure of college athletics at the highest levels are just leaving CSU behind.

Absent a major overhaul of the college football landscape, they might be screwed. It is not clear CSU acted quickly or decissively enough to earn a place at the table.

The inexcusable part of this discussion is when CSU fans falsely lash out at CU in ignorance and envy.

To be clear, CU is not responsible for little brother's problems nor should CU be part of their solutions. This is the part that makes the RMS so distasteful. Some rammies act as if CU owes them the time of day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. CSU police doing a little SEC style cooking. Those injuries are anything but "disorderly conduct."

Agree with Snow. McElwhine must have swung by the popo department with a bag of goodies. These players skate by twice now!

They would have been fried in the electric chair if this happened in Boulder.

Makes them stronger on defense for our game, but I think we still handle this game easily.

Something isn't adding up. I remember hearing that one of the kids was going to sue CSU. Now this? Hmmmmmmm.

This is some ****ing bull****. It is felony assault. I was jumped in Tucson in law school (the one time I probably didn't deserve it). Lost six teeth, several stitches, etc., etc. They never caught those guys, but if they had, the perpetrators surely would've been charged with multiple felonies. If I'm a victim here, I'm suing the players, the AD and the PD. Suit probably gets thrown out as against the AD and the PD, but I bet some eye-opening docs would come out in discovery.

Hmmm. I am curious to see if there is a civil suit. Given that CSU now has unlimited $, a booster will probably step in and pay any settlement in order to hush everything up :lol:

This is some ****ing bull****. It is felony assault. I was jumped in Tucson in law school (the one time I probably didn't deserve it). Lost six teeth, several stitches, etc., etc. They never caught those guys, but if they had, the perpetrators surely would've been charged with multiple felonies. If I'm a victim here, I'm suing the players, the AD and the PD. Suit probably gets thrown out as against the AD and the PD, but I bet some eye-opening docs would come out in discovery.

And to add insult to injury one of the victims is being charged with the exact same charges.

And to add insult to injury one of the victims is being charged with the exact same charges.
ya. for saying something back after being insulted. interesting. Wonder if there is more to the story.

Something isn't adding up. I remember hearing that one of the kids was going to sue CSU. Now this? Hmmmmmmm.

That kid has been posting on Facebook and talking to the media about how pissed he is

That kid has been posting on Facebook and talking to the media about how pissed he is
schadenfraude = I am so excited to see a civil suit brought against CSU in this matter by an angry plaintiff who loves talking to the media.

The most confusing thing is the same charge for the victim (Gocha). If he got the same as the players, I wonder what the player's injuries looked like after the fight:rolling_eyes: :sigh:

I think it is very doubtful they play the RMS. Not sure they get bounced now, but they still should.

Just made my way to the facebook petition to kick them off the team/expel them. One CSU student says tune in to Channel 9 for more news on the situation @ 5 pm..... CSU student replies, "What channel is channel 9?":rofl:

Just made my way to the facebook petition to kick them off the team/expel them. One CSU student says tune in to Channel 9 for more news on the situation @ 5 pm..... CSU student replies, "What channel is channel 9?":rofl:
furk, how the **** are these kids supposed to remember to put pickles on my Big Mac?

lord, have mercy on these poor sheep. :lol:

Back