What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rams Message Board: "Puffs" are soft, Pete says he's gonna shred us

Anyone see there wiki page? :lol:
CSU Wiki

They are however by in wide the worst fans in college football. They get up for one game a year against CU and if they do win, they act as if they have won the Super Bowl and pound their chests and go back into hiding until the next Rocky Mountain Showdown. They sport a record against CU of 21-61-2. The also sport a record against Wyoming of 55-42-5 and a record against Air Force of 19-29-1. They are also coming off of back to back 3-9 seasons which will lead to more chest pounding in the 2011 season.

Is the wiki guy going to sue you? :lol:

Is the wiki guy going to sue you? :lol:
dr-evil-for-asw-blog.jpg

Ram Wiki.jpg

Just in case they delete it.

Edit: lemme try to make it bigger. (twhs) Can't do it. Just click on it to make it bigger. :lol:

Last edited:
I tried to delete all of it and just put the CU part but they said it was to much to delete without questions being raised.

I like this part in the column on the right hand side of the page:

Stadium capacity34,400 (only 12,000 show up however)

'tini, I think you have an unhealthy obsession with CSU. They're really not that important.

I'm football deprived and no one else to hate....and ****ing with CSU fans is fun.

Problem is, it could take until the CU game week before any CSU fans look up info on the team and see the entry.

Really? Please. Stop. Get a hobby. Go for a bike ride. Do something constructive. This is extremely childish. It's not even funny.

It's actually pretty hilarious. The sidebar on the right is the best part. Tini you have me laughing this once.

Really? Please. Stop. Get a hobby. Go for a bike ride. Do something constructive. This is extremely childish. It's not even funny.

:stupid:

Their fans will be more ****ing excited about the attention from big brother than pissed off by anything you write. All 5 of them...

Your ****ing around makes the rest of us look foolish. You're a Buff. Act like one.
Don't speak for everyone because I know people in here have gotten a chuckle out of it. It's wikipedia and CSU has 5 fans. No one is going to notice.

Until you post this on netturds and whatever that site the d-bag letter writer is from.
I'd have to send it to the head of Ramnation because the **** said he didn't care about CSU just that it was in his network of sites.

It's not "glory". It's ****ing around but your hate for me is clouding your judgement.

You are over 4,000 posts in. I think my judgement is just fine. Feel free to continue daily smack talk with Ram fans, you might actually get good at it someday.

A couple people got a laugh out of it so obviously some thought it was good and that's good enough.

What about the opposite end? What about the people who are embarrassed by your actions? What about the people who read the Wiki and get negative impressions about CU?

Is this a big deal in the grand scheme of things? No. But it does just reinforce the fact that you are a complete and utter tool who seems hellbent on not just being a bad fan, but making the rest of us look bad while you do it.

Back