What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rams think they are getting invite to B1G

My last CSU post of the year, but the UTSA board has found RamNation and is reacting appropriately:

Really weird page they have, but we have a couple mentions on here...
Their message board (is that what it is?) is terrible.
Wow... makes me really appreciate what we have here on RT
WTF is that? I feel like everyone there just vomited thoughts.
That thing is atrocious!
They are completely trashing our team on their board, if you can find it.
You have to weed through their Jackson Pollok organizational structure to find it.

You are correct. And congratulations to the Nubs because they are the only school in history that has lost AAU accreditation.
true, but in fairness, Syracuse was about to lose it when they left voluntarily.

It's coming. They have little relevance on this board when we're not in game week.

We are in in-season mode, folks. That means that reporting on what they're discussing on a CSU board is especially lame.

Is that really what we want AllBuffs to be?
In short, no.

However, I believe that the overall discussion concerning conference realignment and the future of FBS football IS relevant to CU, and bears discussion on Allbuffs. Like it or not, CSU will continue to be part of that discussion until they definitively aren't. That said, there are already numerous threads devoted to that topic, and CSU should not be central to the discussion.

I second the motion that all CSU-centered threads be moved to the Island until the offseason.

I have no issue with openly and repeatedly ridiculing the goats. Want to ridicule them in April? Have at it. That's just me. I know they really aren't worth the effort, but it's fun just the same.

This is where I would post that screenshot of that website that said Colorado State University doesn't have a football team. Who has that saved? My google skills are poor and I can't find it.

It's coming. They have little relevance on this board when we're not in game week.

We are in in-season mode, folks. That means that reporting on what they're discussing on a CSU board is especially lame.

Is that really what we want AllBuffs to be?

Hear, hear!

I would rather save space for those tough hitting issues, like guessing the uniforms for next week.

Did a rammie suggest that there was such a thing as a B1G booster? A booster for a B1G team would have little to no pull in the league office.

I can tell you in DFW the sheep are not talked about in the first tier to join the Big XII, the pecking order is without question BYU, Boise, Cinn, Louisville. Then they talk about Houston, CSU, SMU

I can tell you in DFW the sheep are not talked about in the first tier to join the Big XII, the pecking order is without question BYU, Boise, Cinn, Louisville. Then they talk about Houston, CSU, SMU

What about my Memphis Tigers?

UoM has certainly the infrastructure and the support of the city. FedEx Forum is always packed for BB and the Liberty Bowl has good capacity. Baseball is pretty good too. And now that the Bass Pro has opened and Beale Street is downtown I think it would be a great place to travel to a game for a weekend (especially for the redneck group). What would be cool to is Memphis is where the traveling fans stay who are going to watch their teams at Ole Miss so you could really get a vibrant college athletics atmosphere.

Last edited:
UTSA has a better board than the rams. I mean, I know we have netbuffs as CU fans, but there is an alternative. Holy ****. Got your act together CSU.

RambleOn said they would go 3-2 at worst if they played out first 5 pac games.

Lulz

As far as CSU threads.....I don't mind making fun of little brother for a few more days (way more interesting than talking about Tuskany Figaro or whatever the Nicholls QB's name is), especially given the opponent we get Saturday. As soon as Saturday rolls around, let's table little brother until the offseason. As far as expansion itself, nothing has changed. The big 12 adds 2 if the other four say they have to, and even then CSU doesn't have a shot. In the swing of things in college athletics, they're worthless. They have no media market, no money, a POS stadium that holds....They're essentially Washington State without the detour to Lewiston, Idaho. If the Big 12 decides they have to expand, they'll take BYU or Boise (enough of a national brand to easily replace BYU if they become too hard to deal with) and then most likely Cincinnati.

"RambleOn said they would go 3-2 at worst if they played out first 5 pac games."

RambleOn must be either enthusiastic but delusional or using a sarcasm font. CSU, in their last two PAC12 contests, got beat by the 5th and 6th place teams in the PAC12 South. They will be very lucky to beat USU, Boise State and Air Force in the next month, let alone ASU, Oregon, Arizona or UCLA.

Apparently their RB Jarrells just left the team.
Had dropped to third string after being #2 last year but Dawkins who looked good against us has a hammy so he probably would have seen some playing time.

Looked at sheepnation, they are all over the place there right now from predicting bowl games (including one suggesting that we win 8 games and they get a rematch against us) to going 1-11.

Then there was this gem:

Do we play like an SEC team?

After watching Ole Miss vs Bama and the highlights of the LSU vs Auburn game, is Bobo and staff coaching us to play like an SEC team?

Pound the ball between the tackles, play good defense and try and out athlete teams? We ran very few misdirection plays. Our passes down field were not home run balls.

Of the 3 games so far this year, the only one we were very creative in was the first one. Does that seem backwards to you?

They don't have 5 guys who would see playing time for any school in the SEC and one of them thinks they play like an SEC team!!!!

DBT to female Rammie student in line for the game:

Me: "I work with several CSU grads."
She: "Oh, really? Cool."
Me: "Yeah. They make really good secretaries."
She: "Hey! That's not nice!"
You're a bigger asshole than I previously thought! I.....I think you just took a step up in my book!

@Mtn - I suppose that lammie poster thinks a screen pass back to the weak side or counter trey plays aren't misdirection? Or am I to guess he watched a different game?

I hope they win this weekend, despite their dip**** fans. If we struggle in conference play again this year, it would be better for recruiting / confidence / trajectory if the Rams went on a win streak starting now.

Back