What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Random college basketball stuff

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
I didn't have a place to put this and it didn't deserve its own thread, but I thought it was a hilarious peak into how slimy the negative recruiting can get. :D

IMG_4139.JPG

full

Man, if not for Clavell, CSU would have no shot.

Edit: Then he clanks three straight free throws that would've pulled them within 3.

Last edited:
I thought this might be coming when the AD refused to host a NIT game because it insulted the history and prestige of their arena.

Damn that's two already for them.

There's actually three announced transfers, but Jeter and Bolden were the higher rated prospects and get more recognition, understandably so. Bolden was hurt this year, but the significance of his injury was a mystery. It seemed more that he just couldn't gain K's trust and earn minutes.

Aside from Duke transfers, this thread seems like as good as any for this statement. All ball fans - you need to check out Zion Williamson if you haven't already. He's class of 18 out of SC.

I'm sure Duke will be fine. They recruit as good as anyone. Holy **** that dunk was special, good Lord. I've heard of that youngster but never saw that.

Last edited:
Back