What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Random thoughts from the WVU game

Won't Noel Devine be the only returning starter for their offense next year? If not, pretty close? I think I remember hearing that their O-Line is full of seniors and White is a Senior.

It could be the Noel Devine show next year, assuming he doesn't go pro after this year. That would be a blessing for us. He's incredible.

Just to add to that thought: I really like the fact that we schedule games like this. It's not often that we get to see the big teams from out East.

Devine is a true soph.

Yes, I know. But pretty much everybody else on that offense is a senior, right?

Go pro, Noel. The NFL awaits!!! :thumbsup:

A true soph cannot go pro, Sacky. You must be 3 years removed from HS graduation in order to be eligible for the draft. He can, of course, try to fight the system in order to go pro earlier, but that didn´t work out all too well for Mike Williams and Mo Clarett.

A true soph cannot go pro, Sacky. You must be 3 years removed from HS graduation in order to be eligible for the draft. He can, of course, try to fight the system in order to go pro earlier, but that didn´t work out all too well for Mike Williams and Mo Clarett.

I thought the rule was two years, not three. Okee dokee then.

Yeah, that. The WVU fans around our tailgate were friendly and inviting. "When you come to Morgantown, bring your own beer and we'll take care of the rest."

I do look forward to a Morgantown road trip in 2009. I've been advised by the locals that hotel space in Mo'town is at a premium. So book early if you want to be close to the action. Be prepaired to spend north of $150/night. It's a toss-up whether Pittsburg or Washington Dulles is the better airport. Pittsburg is closer, but it's still a hike. It all depends on fare, # of stops, availability, who you know in the area...

Pittsburgh is way way closer...and Pa. is just about 10 miles north of Morgantown on 79 (drove through Morgantown about 2 weeks ago), so there are a few hotels around there too. Keep in mind that the area is a pretty depressed area, lots of miners, so you may pay $150+ and still end up at like a Days Inn or something like that. I'm going to try to combine a work trip out there with the game!

Being that he's at WV can they prove he went to high school?

Back