What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rate the new uniforms

What grade do you give?

• A - perfect balance of modernizing while staying true to CU brand

Votes: 92 50.5%
  • B - really good, but wanted a little something different

Votes: 52 28.6%
  • C - okay, it's decent but nothing special

Votes: 29 15.9%
  • D - sub-standard, but at least it's something

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • F - failure, these really suck

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
e8ddd234b0cf26cbed541be20f365a61.jpg

Picked this bag up at Orr's place. Jus' sayin'.

When can we buy these? I want some for my kids. Also is this the right place to talk about adults who wear Jerseys?

When can we buy these? I want some for my kids. Also is this the right place to talk about adults who wear Jerseys?

We usually talk about them behind their backs, but we don't have to.

(Not that I've never worn a jersey as an adult. I actually say that it's ok as long as you don't get your name printed on it.)

We usually talk about them behind their backs, but we don't have to.

(Not that I've never worn a jersey as an adult. I actually say that it's ok as long as you don't get your name printed on it.)

But what if you have a really cool name like Ron Mexico

Back