What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Read the WSJ Today....Props to Buff Football Uniforms

I have tapatalk and it went to the newest post instead of unread and I didn't scroll up before responding.

What the f*ck does that have anything to do with what I pointed out?

What's the next excuse going to be? You can't man up and admit that you just stepped on your prepubescent dick?

What the f*ck does that have anything to do with what I pointed out?

What's the next excuse going to be? You can't man up and admit that you just stepped on your prepubescent dick?

You said both posts were within minute apart and yours was the later on and tapatalk only showed yours and I didn't scroll up and see
Skidmark's post.

It just occurred to me that the problem with the internet is that it permits people to behave a certain way without consequences, which is to say, "without getting their ass kicked".

Though it may not be as old or as consistent as the schools you mentioned- gold old helmet, black top, gold pants, large "COLORADO" lettering is tradition. Don't bring up the powder blue sh!t, that was short lived. But seriously, you're still a teenybopper and yet you have the audacity to question "35 year olds" on CU's history??

Well I am 21 and I know most of the Duck history so age is not a requirement for an intelligent conversation. Although I did go out of my way to learn the Ducks history that way I know what the old fans felt so I can really appreciate what is happening now because I know it will not last forever. I always hated being told that I needed to be older to discuss history as though everyone from my generation is retarded.

Like, really?? Posts such as yours are beginning to convince me that evolution is back-pedaling as of late. But I'm going to try and make it easier for you to understand.

First, you said this post.
That's what I thought, I just wanted to make sure. CU has switched uniforms too many times to have a traditional uniform so as long as Nike keeps the helmet the same and matches the gold together I'd be fine with a Oregon like uniform.
Interpretation: CU's uni's have always changed, therefore no tradition.

Then minutes late, you said this post:
Didn't see them at first but the uniforms have remained much the same over the decades.
Interpretation: CU's uni's have stayed the same.

Get my point now?

Well I am 21 and I know most of the Duck history so age is not a requirement for an intelligent conversation. Although I did go out of my way to learn the Ducks history that way I know what the old fans felt so I can really appreciate what is happening now because I know it will not last forever. I always hated being told that I needed to be older to discuss history as though everyone from my generation is retarded.

I'm not saying that at all. Young and current students can have intelligent conversations about their school's history, but you won't find that in this thread. What I am saying is, tini is being moronic by telling the Buffs faithful who have enshrined themselves in CU's history for decades that their personal testaments are wrong. I'm 27 years old and that would be like me telling a WWII veteran that the war started when the germans bombed pearl harbor.

I'm not saying that at all. Young and current students can have intelligent conversations about their school's history, but you won't find that in this thread. What I am saying is, tini is being moronic by telling the Buffs faithful who have enshrined themselves in CU's history for decades that their personal testaments are wrong. I'm 27 years old and that would be like me telling a WWII veteran that the war started when the germans bombed pearl harbor.

I love that movie quote!

Like, really?? Posts such as yours are beginning to convince me that evolution is back-pedaling as of late. But I'm going to try and make it easier for you to understand.

Get my point now?

Fortunately there are college and high school aged kids who are articulate, thoughtful and full of integrity.

Unfortunately, kids of that caliber are smart enough to stay away from fabulous discussions about uniforms and football fashion history.

Get my point now?

The stayed remain was about the jerseys of Alabama, USC, etc not CU.

Sigh. These misinterpretations are telling me to go to bed, but if you still believe that CU's uniforms have no tradition, then I suggest you reread the article in the OP. There is a reason why CU reverted with their current look, because it's a classic that looks allsome.

The stayed remain was about the jerseys of Alabama, USC, etc not CU.

Oregon has changed jerseys a bunch of times. Your Internet persona has stated that Oregon benefits from change because young people like to look good. What is wrong with wanting to look good?

Your Internet persona points out Alabama and USC and Penn Sandusky have a uniform tradition that CU lacks. But your Internet persona hasn't missed a home game for over a decade and the person behind the internet persona has presumably witnessed CU play in black jerseys with Colorado printed across the chest every single time (except for that Gold throwback jersey against Wyoming for the tribute game). The helmet has had a ralphie sticker on it for 25 years...your entire lifetime (except against Wyoming). The CU pants have been gold or black or white every time (except against Wyoming). The tradition is there. It is black and gold. It's not that hard to see.

And your Internet persona raved about being a huge Iowa State fan after the Cyclones beat the Oklahoma State Cowboys. Your Internet persona also has a soft spot for Michigan's helmets and USC and Alabama, but is a mostly big time CU fan (who disrespected the seniors prior to the upset over the Utes).

Your Internet persona is all over the place.

But, yeah, ok, whatever, twatwaffle.

Because your real life personality isn't like the Internet persona. And trolling 35 year olds is fun.

Oregon has changed jerseys a bunch of times. Your Internet persona has stated that Oregon benefits from change because young people like to look good. What is wrong with wanting to look good?

Your Internet persona points out Alabama and USC and Penn Sandusky have a uniform tradition that CU lacks. But your Internet persona hasn't missed a home game for over a decade and the person behind the internet persona has presumably witnessed CU play in black jerseys with Colorado printed across the chest every single time (except for that Gold throwback jersey against Wyoming for the tribute game). The helmet has had a ralphie sticker on it for 25 years...your entire lifetime (except against Wyoming). The CU pants have been gold or black or white every time (except against Wyoming). The tradition is there. It is black and gold. It's not that hard to see.

And your Internet persona raved about being a huge Iowa State fan after the Cyclones beat the Oklahoma State Cowboys. Your Internet persona also has a soft spot for Michigan's helmets and USC and Alabama, but is a mostly big time CU fan (who disrespected the seniors prior to the upset over the Utes).

Your Internet persona is all over the place.

But, yeah, ok, whatever, twatwaffle.

Because your real life personality isn't like the Internet persona. And trolling 35 year olds is fun.
So we have the gold helmet with the Buffalo that we've had for a long time, the Colorado on the chest, and black and gold. It still doesn't have the traditional look of Alabama, USC, PSU, Nebraska, etc. Our uniforms are identifiable, but not traditional.

And it is pretty entertaining to watch the lot of your get rilled up over what I post. Thanks for the lulz.

So we have the gold helmet with the Buffalo that we've had for a long time, the Colorado on the chest, and black and gold. It still doesn't have the traditional look of Alabama, USC, PSU, Nebraska, etc. Our uniforms are identifiable, but not traditional.

And it is pretty entertaining to watch the lot of your get rilled up over what I post. Thanks for the lulz.

Define traditional and it's hilarious to watch your Internet persona duck, bob, and weave.

I liked this thread, before I hated this thread. Trying to put my finger on when, exactly, it started to tini, er, I mean turn.

This thread is pissing me off. Between tini's idotic arguments and the Bronco's offensive coordinator, I'm about TO ****ING LOSE IT!

Well I'm done arguing about this. I don't consider them traditional other than the helmet, Skiddy does. **** this. I'm not arguing on the day before Christmas.

Well I'm done arguing about this. I don't consider them traditional other than the helmet, Skiddy does. **** this. I'm not arguing on the day before Christmas.

Why no arguments on the day before Christmas? Santa changes his mind that close to delivery? I would think you are safe by the 23rd...... He has too much prep **** to do.....

May peace be with you on this most holy evenings of the year. Blessings for a Merry Christmas filled with the warmth and company of good friends and family.

i hope you are all drunk.

Eat my **** you ****ers! I could smear bloodysnotpoo om the buff uniforms and they would still have tradition, tini sucks dong!

-- I'm a [strike] mother****ing [/strike] internet Angel --

Eat my **** you ****ers! I could smear bloodysnotpoo om the buff uniforms and they would still have tradition, tini sucks dong!

i think we already knew that.

And to all, a good night.

Back