What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Read this story

559436_387129481331462_121356134575466_1165961_907170811_n.jpg

Saban 1-9 vs. Auburn at home
Saban vs. Auburn

LSU: 2000 - L (A)
LSU: 2001 - W (H)
LSU: 2002 - L (A)
LSU: 2003 - W (H)
LSU: 2004 - L (A)
Alabama: 2007 - L (A)
Alabama: 2008 - W (H)
Alabama: 2009 - W (A)
Alabama: 2010 - L (H)
Alabama: 2011 - W (A)

Total: 5-5, .500
At home: 3-1, .750
On road: 1-4, .250
At home (LSU): 2-0, 1.000
On road (LSU): 0-3, .000
At home (Alabama): 1-1, .500
On road (Alabama): 2-1, .667

Where are you getting your stats, Leash?

Last edited:
Take your front-runner manlove somewhere else. This thread is for us to act indignant about the things happening at CSU

i don't care about nick saban, auburn, the sec, or pretty much anything east of the mississippi and/or south of the mason/dixon.

and, i don't care about the sheep, other than the fact that they are blighting our schedule. but, hopefully, that will be remedied in coming years.

when does fall camp start?

Saban vs. Auburn

LSU: 2000 - L (A)
LSU: 2001 - W (H)
LSU: 2002 - L (A)
LSU: 2003 - W (H)
LSU: 2004 - L (A)
Alabama: 2007 - L (A)
Alabama: 2008 - W (H)
Alabama: 2009 - W (A)
Alabama: 2010 - L (H)
Alabama: 2011 - W (A)

Total: 5-5, .500
At home: 3-1, .750
On road: 1-4, .250
At home (LSU): 2-0, 1.000
On road (LSU): 0-3, .000
At home (Alabama): 1-1, .500
On road (Alabama): 2-1, .667

Where are you getting your stats, Leash?

bama still sucks and they cheat. 0 national titles if you take away their cheating ways

So you admit you were pulling stats out of your ass?

No, I got that from an Auburn fan, he has some splainin to do, however I really don't give a **** enough to look it up officially. It just proves two things, never trust an SEC fan, they get their cheating ways from their cheating team, and Bama still sucks

Damn, is tini semi-winning an argument? Although, 5 and 5 is pretty bad for Saban :lol:

This girl from Alabama I'm talking to said last night that most people from her home state which she loves are indeed inbred to some extent.

Just FYI.

This girl from Alabama I'm talking to said last night that most people from her home state which she loves are indeed inbred to some extent.

Just FYI.

Take her by the hand and softly whisper in her ear, "I'll be your brother tonight."

Just FYI.

when you want to break up: tell her if she is not good enough for her own family she is not good enough for you

I guess this is off topic now lol. I hope they let those guys play, **** em. Id rather beat them with those guys than some other scrubs only bigbang could identify.

Back