What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Reasonable expectations the rest of the season

3-9. But we'll be competitive vs. Cal and maybe AZ. A pissed off, talent-loaded USC romps. Much improved UT wins easily at home.

Overall, a decent step forward.

3-9. But we'll be competitive vs. Cal and maybe AZ. A pissed off, talent-loaded USC romps. Much improved UT wins easily at home.

Overall, a decent step forward.
SC isn't going to have **** for players left at the rate they're going

SC isn't going to have **** for players left at the rate they're going

Remember that one of last years recruiting "victories" was getting a commit from a kid who was going to walk on at SC.

By their standards they may be thin due to scholarship restrictions but virtually everyone they have on their roster are kids we would be glad to have. They have kids who don't play who would start for us.

I have kool-aid inspired hopes of beating SC in a year where they are messed up and confused but unless they are just completely dissinterested they have talent to beat us without doing anything special.

I was thinking 2-10 before the season started but now I'm thinking 3-9. We'll find a way to sneak one by someone but that will be it.

I am pegging it at 4 with a second win over CSU. Stealing a second conference game and getting to 5 would be fantastic.

Remember that one of last years recruiting "victories" was getting a commit from a kid who was going to walk on at SC.

By their standards they may be thin due to scholarship restrictions but virtually everyone they have on their roster are kids we would be glad to have. They have kids who don't play who would start for us.

I have kool-aid inspired hopes of beating SC in a year where they are messed up and confused but unless they are just completely dissinterested they have talent to beat us without doing anything special.

Sure they have loads of talent, but you still need bodies to play. It's the 2nd to last game and who knows how many relatively healthy scholarship players they will have by then.

Sure they have loads of talent, but you still need bodies to play. It's the 2nd to last game and who knows how many relatively healthy scholarship players they will have by then.
It won't be USC's health that dictates whether or not we have a chance to beat them, it will be their general give-a-**** level.

It won't be USC's health that dictates whether or not we have a chance to beat them, it will be their general give-a-**** level.

If we get the USC team that played the second half against ASU, then we have a shot. Otherwise, no shot.

What we have working in our favor against USC is the fact that our game is sandwiched between Stanford and UCLA.

Still, there is not much reason to expect a win in that game. We really needed Lane Kiffin to be coaching, IMO.

What we have working in our favor against USC is the fact that our game is sandwiched between Stanford and UCLA.

Still, there is not much reason to expect a win in that game. We really needed Lane Kiffin to be coaching, IMO.

Exactly. Coaching, injuries and off-the-field distractions can close SMALL gaps in talent level. Which is the reason we might have a shot at Cal and maybe Utah. But USC? No way.

expectations - Be competitive, improve week to week, NO INJURIES, get a run game going.

I see one more win (csu) - finish the season 3-9 that is better then last season and does show improvement.

Last edited:
expectations - Be competitive, improve week to week, NO INJURIES, get a run game going.

I see one more win (csu) - finish the season 3-11 that is better then last season and does show improvement.
We're playing 14 games? Hot damn PAC 12 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

Back