What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rebounding help on the way - Trent Beckley rejoins Buffs

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
From Twitter:

RyanThorburn
Trent Beckley has rejoined the Colorado basketball team for the rest of the season. More at buffzone.com later.

This should help our front line play. It gives us another big. At the very least, it's 5 more fouls to give and more competition at practice.

Also, it means that Trent's health issues must be resolved. That's great news.

Trent is a 6'10" 250lb RS-Senior.

Also, I checked out the cubuffs roster and it looks like they're in the process of adding him to the roster. http://www.cubuffs.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=3891&SPID=257&DB_OEM_ID=600&Q_SEASON=2010

who is robert beckley?

Robert is Trent's first name. That confused me, too.

Like I said, they're in progress of getting the roster updated. Right now, they've got him listed twice (once as Robert and once as Trent).

Robert is Trent's first name. That confused me, too.

Like I said, they're in progress of getting the roster updated. Right now, they've got him listed twice (once as Robert and once as Trent).

fair enough we arent getting 2 players ok

Sweet, So question is, we have Mills, and Eckloff who are big men with 5 fouls to give, but in the games it counts it seems like these guys are used very little, Eckloff mostly. What is going to say that Beckley will get some playing time, he got absolutly no playing time under Bz.

Sweet, So question is, we have Mills, and Eckloff who are big men with 5 fouls to give, but in the games it counts it seems like these guys are used very little, Eckloff mostly. What is going to say that Beckley will get some playing time, he got absolutly no playing time under Bz.

at worst he absorbs 5 fouls... and helps roberson or dufault stay in the game longer

I don't know that Beckley will necessarily play much. But this does extend the bench. And he's more of a banger, so it should improve Mills and Eckloff by going against him in practice. This helps.

if we can get some minutes in a 3-4 minute stretches inside. can't hurt. and with Robert and Trent both eligible, that's 10 fouls to give! :thumbsup::lol:

Beckley is not a bad player. If he's anything close to basketball shape it will help the team. He won't score, but he's a big body, sets good screens, and is ok on the boards. He sat out all of last season with a back injury.

Back