What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recap- 2017 WBB's annual "1-on-1" Event

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Just wanted to create a thread for this (what sounds to me like a) very cool annual event that, per the below linked article "... pairs women’s basketball student-athletes with distinguished female leaders from the CU campus.".

The Tumblr post about the event linked to in the above tweet includes links to 12 videos (varying from ~3-~6 minutes each) showing parts of the interviews/ talks with 12 of the Buff players.

Tumblr post

)

The videos linked to are all at the CU Buff YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/buffvision/videos).

Good to see the school of engineering so prominent. Go Engineers!!

Watched all the videos last night. Sure wish I lived where I could attend this event. I talked to a friend and asked if she knew why Mathilde Diop did not participate. Perfect reason: she had a class. She was there briefly after her class ended. With as much class time that student athletes miss, Mathilde was in the right place.

Can't wait for the season to begin.

Back