What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recap of CU-Cal

I'd tease UVA fans about being ranked lower in the Public Schools ranking than Cal. Hilarity would ensue. Wahoowa!

I've done it, believe me. They are the only ones to get their panties in a bunch over rankings as much as Cal fans. The dirty secret about UVA is many of them were horrified to get rejected from the Ivy League.

I've done it, believe me. They are the only ones to get their panties in a bunch over rankings as much as Cal fans. The dirty secret about UVA is many of them were horrified to get rejected from the Ivy League.

Mr. Jefferson is rolling in his grave!

Mr. Jefferson is rolling in his grave!

If Cal wants to be the top public university, they need to start referring to freshmen as "first years" and so on, campus as "grounds" or the "academical village", and putting stickers on their car that simply say "The University".

The Cal board sounds awful. A bunch of Cal fans circle jerking their shriveled penises to how smart they are.

Don't feel bad if you can't get on their board at first. Try soaking in a cold tub for a few hours to get some shrinkage.

I've almost signed up twice, and each time, I read their board and think "eh, maybe I'll do it later". Some serious douchebaggery over there.

Hahaha! Thanks guys. Glad to have you in the Pac. After years of suffering through Duck and Trojan idiocy and humorless wit, you're a refreshing addition to the conference. Looking forward to talking much more sh¡t.

Cheers.

You guys were talking ****?

Hahaha! Thanks guys. Glad to have you in the Pac. After years of suffering through Duck and Trojan idiocy and humorless wit, you're a refreshing addition to the conference. Looking forward to talking much more sh¡t.

Cheers.

You Cal fans are a weird lot in what you qualify as "talking ****" "hate" and "rivals". The smugness is a little much, but you're preferable to what we've had from Oregon and Washington drive-bys (although we do have an excellent Husky poster here).

quick question for you

Cheers, hope you stick around. Good luck against big brother this week.

who's your rival? when we were letting you guys in the conference i asked my friends at the other Big12 schools if they were upset you were leaving, and no one was. No one considered you a rival or really worth getting upset about. I mean they were upset you were going to the Pac10/12 and they weren't, but that's another story.

So I'm just curious, who do you consider your rival?

who's your rival? when we were letting you guys in the conference i asked my friends at the other Big12 schools if they were upset you were leaving, and no one was. No one considered you a rival or really worth getting upset about. I mean they were upset you were going to the Pac10/12 and they weren't, but that's another story.

Nebraska fans in denial I see

Have you considered they weren't upset CU was leaving because the Big XII is comprised of dumb pieces of ****, most of whom are fans of schools CU dominated for vast spans of time on the gridiron? In fact, you having so many Big XII "friends" makes me think you're a dumb piece of **** too.

Have you considered they weren't upset CU was leaving because the Big XII is comprised of dumb pieces of ****, most of whom are fans of schools CU dominated for vast spans of time on the gridiron? In fact, you having so many Big XII "friends" makes me think you're a dumb piece of **** too.

I may have missed it with that Algonquin Roundtable quality reply, but who is your rival?

He said something about being 49-18 against you. That CU considered it a rivalry but they didn't. Said Oklahoma has always been a much bigger deal to them.

This coming from someone who is quite familiar in trailing overall series with all of their rivals by vast amounts.

Back