What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Received season tickets in the mail today!!

Finally got mine in the mail today. I was going to call and complain this week. Didn't open to look at tickets. I think Row 55 in Section 209 sounds about right. Although I won't confirm later because I don't want you ****ing losers trying to find me in my seat, realize I'm not there, then end up sitting there yourself and give people around you a bad impression of who should be there.

What level of stratosphere are we in for the csu game?

What level of stratosphere are we in for the csu game?
Here is a hint. In order to watch the game, you will need this:

images

Here is a hint. In order to watch the game, you will need this:

images

Yep, I'm pretty sure that relativity comes into play here. Somebody in Georgia watching TV (on a train) will be able to see the play before light travels from the field up to our seats.

Solution: Steam the game on your phone, then you can choose whether you want to watch the play "live" at Invesco.

I just bought a Nikon Eagleview binocular. It zooms from 8x to 24x. Best of all? I can use 'em without taking my glasses off!! Yeah. I wear ****ing glasses. So. You want to make something of it? :sad1:
images

I'm set for Cal and Arizona, along with the roadie to UCLA. Ticket office said no tickets were available for Ohio State - and yes, I am a Buff Club member. I'll have to figure something out for that one, whether the Bucknuts like it or not. First football season outside of Boulder in a long time, but I'm making the best of it being 1500mi away :nod:

Back