What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruit QBs NOW

Sorry, but refresh my old memory. How long has it been since we were NOT worried about QBs going into spring? ... or fall, for that matter?

Very intriguing... I'm just not sure Wittek would want to transfer to a school where there is a good possibility he would be sitting on the bench again. My guess is that he would be looking to transfer to a smaller school in a major conference, like a Uconn, where he could start the next two years with little doubt.

Very intriguing... I'm just not sure Wittek would want to transfer to a school where there is a good possibility he would be sitting on the bench again. My guess is that he would be looking to transfer to a smaller school in a major conference, like a Uconn, where he could start the next two years with little doubt.

I am sure Connor Wood felt the same way.

I am sure Connor Wood felt the same way.

Connor Wood had to sit out a season after transfering, Wittek will not. And Wood was in line to win the starting job after he sat out his transfer year. Webb beat him out in camp.

No thanks with Wittek. Maybe he will be better with a change of scenery, but he was horrible at SC. Maybe SDSU or Boise State.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

No thanks with Wittek. Maybe he will be better with a change of scenery, but he was horrible under Kiffin at SC . Maybe SDSU or Boise State.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

fify.....Kiffen could've made Peyton M. look like Cody H. ! WORST.O.C.EVAH.

Boulder's got some pretty nice scenery. This board was begging for the chance to RS Sefo, if Wittek showed enough, there would be nothing wrong with doing that as a soph for Sefo.

Redshirt Sefo as a sophomore?

:rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not? Lots of guy RS other than as FR, if its to their benefit. Let Sefo fully recover form his leg issue and thoroughly learn HCMM's system. Besides, at the end of his RS year, HCMM may finally have a decent and experienced OL.

Back