What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruiting is fun again

CSU has 9 three-stars committed. .
I'm surprised they have so many. But they do have 22 commits and, per rivals, of the 9 three stars 3 of them had P5 offers
Per rivals we also have 9 three star recruits. 7/9 w/ at least one P5 offer (albeit often Illinois or Oregon state)

They are going strong on the JUCO strategy. Some P5 teams just stay away from that, because they can. JUCOs are a win/lose proposition for sure, but sometimes i wish we had the ability to do that.

They are going strong on the JUCO strategy. Some P5 teams just stay away from that, because they can. JUCOs are a win/lose proposition for sure, but sometimes i wish we had the ability to do that.
We will never be able to go as aggressively as CSU has with the JUCO's, but I think the coaches have done a pretty good job of landing some impact players (assuming Winfree is a buff as well)

Yes. Winfree looks like a monster commit, if we can get him. Great highlight tapes from his JUCO games. We really need a guy like that.

Back