What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruiting Luncheon

FYI...there is speculation that Powell is one of the players currently affected by concussions so maybe that is the reason for talk about him not being at RB.

Homosexuality is an abomination!

In all seriousness, we need to move past the Bill McCartney stuff. I suggest that CU extend the olive branch this fall. Let's appeal to both sides of the political spectrum and go with, "Reduce Abortions... Support Homosexuality". That way everyone in Buff Nation will be happy.

It was nice to meet buffherd at the luncheon as well. Post more. Most the people that are jerks to new posters are me, but since I know you and you made some good jokes, I'll be nice.

In all seriousness, we need to move past the Bill McCartney stuff. I suggest that CU extend the olive branch this fall. Let's appeal to both sides of the political spectrum and go with, "Reduce Abortions... Support Homosexuality". That way everyone in Buff Nation will be happy.

In all seriousness...

Abortions for some. Miniature American Flags for others!
tumblr_ma0sioGZyE1rq4no1o4_r1_500.gif

Never having to deal with those bug eating ****s outside of a Rose Bowl would have been great. **** this new series, and not because its a BCS team but who it is*.

*For Skiddy

This is one of your best posts.

Hell yeah! I wouldn't change a word, except to add how that this whole Nebraska revival thing smacks of sentimental remorse for the old Big 8/Big Tex days.

And then you should express dismay for failing to get a home-away series with LSU and Ole Miss...for the tailgating experience.

(You knew I'd give you **** for your support of scheduling cupcakes under the premise that it builds confidence. Those butt kickings by Sacramento State, Montana State, Fresno State, Colorado State and Toledo totally backfired.)

I'd like to see the day we host the Huskers and half of Folsom is NOT wearing red. Winning would fix that.

I'd like to see the day we host the Huskers and half of Folsom is NOT wearing red. Winning would fix that.

That would mean the other half of Folsom would be wearing red. I'd like to see the day where we host the fuskers and the only ****ing red to be found in the entire city of Boulder is the stripes on the flag....

MacIntyre was fine, but that was the lamest, most embarrassing recruiting luncheon I have ever attended. Auctioning off balloons was incredibly hokey, no energy in the room and, of course, NO mention whatsoever of facilities upgrades. CU's potentially largest and lead donor is discouraged and fed-up with the state of affairs at CU.

Bohn must go as soon as possible!

MacIntyre was fine, but that was the lamest, most embarrassing recruiting luncheon I have ever attended. Auctioning off balloons was incredibly hokey, no energy in the room and, of course, NO mention whatsoever of facilities upgrades. CU's potentially largest and lead donor is discouraged and fed-up with the state of affairs at CU.

Please die in a fire as soon as possible. You are the worst. Just the absolute worst.
Of course it was lame. It was an alumni event. They are by definition terrible.

CU: "Please give $$ for our facilities, you guys suck and never give!!!!"

Recruiting luncheon rolls around with 1000+ die-hard CU supporters.... and never mention anything about facility upgrades.

Awesome

If I didn't know better, I might start to think that you had a problem of some kind with Bohn.

This really surprises me. The money came so easily pre-Bohn. Then Bohn was hired and all the millions in regular annual donations immediately disappeared.

Get pissed at me if you want - I could care less. I'm telling you that Bohn MUST go. Our #1 donor who could write an enormous check is at the end of his rope and has lost confidence in the entire AD. Another sizable individual donor wants him gone ASAP.

If we want facilities upgrades anytime soon, we will have to have a smart, dynamic AD FIRST or we can forget it. Bohn cannot get this job done - he was the one who guaranteed a huge announcement last Sept. It did not happen then and never will without new leadership in the AD

Get pissed at me if you want - I could care less. I'm telling you that Bohn MUST go. Our #1 donor who could write an enormous check is at the end of his rope and has lost confidence in the entire AD. Another sizable individual donor wants him gone ASAP.

If we want facilities upgrades anytime soon, we will have to have a smart, dynamic AD FIRST or we can forget it. Bohn cannot get this job done - he was the one who guaranteed a huge announcement last Sept. It did not happen then and never will without new leadership in the AD
Prove it.

Back