What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruiting Summary

CaliBuff901

Ok, I haven't given the recruiting forum much of my attention, but with new life now in the program can someone fill me in as to where we stand with reccuiting? I know we have only 5 commitments right now but I would think with Embree & Bieniemy we will have new life...

If it's not too much trouble, perhaps a list of our top targets and where we stand with them?

Summary: We have no idea whats about to happen on any specifics because the new coaching staff isn't in place yet (except for maybe cabral/hagan/ambrose), other then the fact that it is going to be awesome.

Ok, I haven't given the recruiting forum much of my attention, but with new life now in the program can someone fill me in as to where we stand with reccuiting? I know we have only 5 commitments right now but I would think with Embree & Bieniemy we will have new life...

If it's not too much trouble, perhaps a list of our top targets and where we stand with them?

Glad you're interested.

This is going to be tougher than usual to cover over the next couple months. Exciting, though.

We really have no way of knowing whether anyone that was targeted by Hawkins' staff will be targeted by Embree. Info will be coming fast the next couple weeks, most likely. January should be absolutely nuts.

There is a thread that's stickied in this recruiting forum that tracks our Official Visitors. I just edited the thread title and will also be adding in prospects who publicly announce that CU is among their leaders. http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.php/51308-Official-Visitors-amp-CU-Among-Leaders-(2011)

Any help people can give will be very appreciated. If you see a prospect mention CU in a newspaper article... if you see a new scholarship offer pop up on Rivals or Scout... if you see an article on Rivals, Scout or ESPN about a guy in our database... please send a PM to me, Boulder Buff and/or Alferd Jasper.

:gobuffs:

I have a feeling things are going to be moving exceedingly fast after Monday.

First order of business is introducing coaches to our current team, then touching base with our current commits, and then hitting the road to make up lost time in recruitment of the guys we want. Some of the prospects that we had little chance with, should be willing to give a few minutes to this new staff. The opportunity is all ours at this point.

tree-bicycle-flip.jpg

In that JE and EB have been away from it for a while, I wonder how fast they will get up to speed?

Are there any visits scheduled at all? Is Kanavis going to be on the staff? I'd assume he'd hit the Houston area. Is there still a chance that Bobby Kennedy will come here? Being Texas' recruiting coordinator, I'd imagine he'd be able to get us on a few good recruits.

In that JE and EB have been away from it for a while, I wonder how fast they will get up to speed?

Are there any visits scheduled at all? Is Kanavis going to be on the staff? I'd assume he'd hit the Houston area. Is there still a chance that Bobby Kennedy will come here? Being Texas' recruiting coordinator, I'd imagine he'd be able to get us on a few good recruits.

We will know more tomorrow. It has been reported that some portion of the staff is going to be ready to go tomorrow. I would imagine that you will have Embree and Cabral, plus Ambrose. Sykes will probably have everything prepped for Embree to hit the ground running.

Back