What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rep Pick'em Challenge: Week Four

11 games were offered this week. There are still 10 to pick if you get your choices in by Saturday morning.

RedDirt, I mean BehindEnemyLines deserves some rep for picking the CU score perfectly.

Also, let my downfall this week be a lesson to all of you: Do not put any confidence in Georgia Tech, ever. They are absurdly inconsistent and streaky. I can't believe I fell for their bull**** yet AGAIN.

you're not the only one. I couldn't believe they botched it against a less-than-average 'Canes squad. I too have learned my lesson.

Weird, weird, weird game. Did you see how it played out? Miami scored the first 19 points, then GT scored 36 straight, and then Miami scored the final 23.

Miami is down this year, but there's still enough talent on that team that they are going to have a few games this year where things click and they get some nice wins. It also helped them that they played Bethune-Cookman previously, which allowed them time to focus on defending GT's option.

Weird, weird, weird game. Did you see how it played out? Miami scored the first 19 points, then GT scored 36 straight, and then Miami scored the final 23.

Miami is down this year, but there's still enough talent on that team that they are going to have a few games this year where things click and they get some nice wins. It also helped them that they played Bethune-Cookman previously, which allowed them time to focus on defending GT's option.

Their current QB is a big upgrade over Jacory Harris.

Back