What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rep to the first person who can track me down some highlights

The PAC 12 network has a free ap that has highlights of the entire game. No subscription required.

Effin Root sports is playing some worthless as **** Rockies special instead of the Colorado game that is on the damn menu!!!

Effin Root sports is playing some worthless as **** Rockies special instead of the Colorado game that is on the damn menu!!!
I know it sucks! I was looking forward to watching it before I head over to the hill but no some stupid rockies special on a team that might lose 100 games

I wish cubuffs.com wasn't so fricken slow with their highlights. WSU already has a highlight tape up. I like that the CU site gives me a good 10 minutes of clips - even if they cut out most of the clips from opposing teams.

I wish cubuffs.com wasn't so fricken slow with their highlights. WSU already has a highlight tape up. I like that the CU site gives me a good 10 minutes of clips - even if they cut out most of the clips from opposing teams.
out now but no Mark Johnson :(

I guess I've been too disgusted to watch the highlights from the previous games - but this isn't the same stuff they did last year. Still pretty short highlight tape compared to what we saw last year. Wonder if they have limitations from the Pac12

I guess I've been too disgusted to watch the highlights from the previous games - but this isn't the same stuff they did last year. Still pretty short highlight tape compared to what we saw last year. Wonder if they have limitations from the Pac12

Maybe FX limitations? The highlights for CSU and Sac st. were more in line with last year. There were only two highlights last week

I emailed the AD to see if they could explain to me why we haven't gotten the more full fledged highlights. I don't expect to hear back from them

Why would you say that? Who did you send the email to? Lots of valid complaints of the AD but in my experience, responsiveness to emails isn't one of them. If you emailed Plati or Bohn, I think you'll hear back.

Whelp - did get a response

Per the Pac-12 Network rules, we are only allowed to show a maximum of 3 minutes of highlights on our website.
If you are interested in longer form highlights, I suggest the weekly Pac-12 coaches show or the potential for a rewind 60-minute cutdown version of the game that they might air on their Network.Hope that helps. Please let me know if you have further questions.Deric SwansonDirector of BuffVsion

does anyone know if the buffs.com highlights end up anywhere else? when I try and watch anything from those guys it goes for 3 seconds then buffers then 3 seconds buffer and so on. You cannot even watch one ****ing play. Is there a youtube version?

Back