What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Restart The D-Scott Nickname Train

As somebody pointed out in the Josh Smith thread, it is up to his teammates to lead the way on this one. Nicknames are earned not appointed.

At least resurrect the original thread rather than post a new one. Lazy ****.

Why do you think he will?

Hey,has kafausi made it here yet or is he going to be playing with gates?

dude, do you even pay attention? We wont know about Keni until late summer. How many times do people have to tell you? Scott will qualify, there is not much doubt about that

dude, do you even pay attention? We wont know about Keni until late summer. How many times do people have to tell you? Scott will qualify, there is not much doubt about that

Sarcasm,ever heard of it? There's no doubt he will qualify? Says who? I'm not optomistic about qualifying players at cu anymore. If scott does,you will be the FIRST person I give props too:smile2:

Sarcasm,ever heard of it? There's no doubt he will qualify? Says who? I'm not optomistic about qualifying players at cu anymore. If scott does,you will be the FIRST person I give props too:smile2:

Why? Most players we sign out of HS get into CU with no problem. We heard the same rumors about Markquess Simas last year if he would qualify or not. It is rare for a HS kid to not get in at CU. The coaches know what kind of grades the players they are going after have. If there was doubt about Scott getting in, we wouldn't have tried so hard after him. Do you have some inside knowledge that he doesn't get in?

Why? Most players we sign out of HS get into CU with no problem. We heard the same rumors about Markquess Simas last year if he would qualify or not. It is rare for a HS kid to not get in at CU. The coaches know what kind of grades the players they are going after have. If there was doubt about Scott getting in, we wouldn't have tried so hard after him. Do you have some inside knowledge that he doesn't get in?

I'm very leary or negative these days about qualifying and such.No,I have no inside info much like most on these boards. CU hasn't won many battles on the guys who are trying to get in lately.

He better get in that's for sure. I thought I read somewhere we he hadn't taken much time with the tests because of all the time being taken due to recruiting. You are probably right, and I'll be very happy :smile2:

Very cautious these days, maybe I should lighten up :thumbsup:a bit

From in insider himself, Kyle Ringo on Scott to CU in a chat yesterday

KRingo: I haven't heard about Kaufusi's test score yet, but I do know that Darrell Scott is supposed to be good to go academically with CU. He just has to make it through the NCAA and that shouldn't be a problem

I'm very leary or negative these days about qualifying and such.No,I have no inside info much like most on these boards. CU hasn't won many battles on the guys who are trying to get in lately.

He better get in that's for sure. I thought I read somewhere we he hadn't taken much time with the tests because of all the time being taken due to recruiting. You are probably right, and I'll be very happy :smile2:

Very cautious these days, maybe I should lighten up :thumbsup:a bit

ummm, ya they have won a lot of battles, only a few players have not qualified.

ummm, ya they have won a lot of battles, only a few players have not qualified.

Whatever,he'll qualify and I'll drop it.

BTW, your post on " Hawk should call a team meeting thread" about players will always have this animal nature was responded too,check it out.

Back